Airvolution is a trusted name in the home appliance industry, known for introducing high-on-performance products with contemporary aesthetics like AUM52PS undermount rangehood that harmoniously integrates with most kitchen themes. It is designed to keep your indoor environment free from combustion fumes, smoke, odour, grease, heat, and steam. Featuring digital push-button controls, the chimney hood lets you change the settings to meet the exhaust needs. It is equipped with energy-efficient strip LED lights that beautifully illuminate the cooktop area, waiving off the requirement for switching on additional kitchen lights. This 52cm kitchen hood is capable of exhausting up to 750m3 of air per hour.
Airvolution AUM52PS 52cm rangehood is made with qualitative materials that respond better to daily wear and tear, offering maximum durability. It is very easy to clean and maintain - a simple wipe with a piece of cloth after you have completed cooking would be enough to get rid of dust particles or stains.
- Classy Aesthetics: Designed for seamless cabinetry integration, this 52cm undermount rangehood flaunts minimalistic yet stylish design which looks equally eloquent in modular and classical-themed kitchens.
- Optimum Illumination: Designed with LED strip lights, Airvolution AUM52PS undermount rangehood brightens up the workspace, allowing you to cook in low light conditions without any additional kitchen lights.
- Efficient Extraction: This 52cm chimney hood draws out about 750m3 of fumes, smoke, and airborne particles from the indoor environment so that you can breathe easily while cooking.
- Quiet Operation: Engineered with less vibrating and moving parts, this 52cm undermount chimney hood cuts down the operating noise to a minimum, keeping your kitchens conversation friendly.
- Reliable Performance: Airvolution AUM52PS kitchen hood works on a powerful motor with multiple speed settings that caters to the exhaust requirements whilst ensuring uninterrupted performance for years to come.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Rangehood Type: Undermount
- Rangehood Classification: 52cm
- Height (mm): 308 mm
- Width (mm): 520 mm
- Depth (mm): 295 mm
- Weight (Kg): 15 Kg
AIR EXTRACTION -
- Motor Type: Silent DC Brushless Motor
- Airflow: 750 m3/hr
- Number of Fan Speeds: 4 Speeds
- Filter Type: Aluminium Filter
OTHER FEATURES -
- Electric Buttons with Digital Lighting
- Removable Dishwasher Safe Parts
- Light Type: LED
- 2 x Strip LED Lighting
- Control Type: Digital Push Button
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Voltage: 220-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Warranty + 1 Year on Registration.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Installation||DIY Simple Installation|
|Number of Fans||4 Fans|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Operating Mode||Ducted with Option to Recirculate|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The AirVolution AUM52PS is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.