Baumatic 60cm Stainless Steel Slideout Rangehood
A statement addition to your indoor spaces, Baumatic GEH6018 rangehood is designed to keep your indoor air free from dust, combustion fumes, smoke, foul odours, cooking vapours and heat. It boasts an extraction capacity of 440m3 per hour to serve the exhaust requirements of business kitchens. Featuring slide control buttons, the 60cm rangehood lets you adjust the fan speed as per the requirements. It comes with incandescent lights that keep the surrounding area illuminated, making it convenient to cook without turning on additional kitchen lights. This chimney hood includes aluminium filters that effectively absorbs the grease and dirt particles. The filters boast remarkable durability against wear and can be quickly removed and re-fitted after cleaning.
Baumatic GEH6018 exhaust hood has stainless steel finish that resists fingerprint marks and corrosion while integrating well with other appliances. It occupies a small footprint and is suitable for slightly small as well as large kitchens.
- Classy Aesthetics: With a minimalistic yet contemporary design, the kitchen hood complements traditional and modern interior themes. It has a stainless steel finish which shows high resistance against abrasion and maintains the elegant look for longer.
- Efficient Exhaust: Baumatic GEH6018 chimney hood operates at 3 different speeds. It can efficiently exhaust up to 440m3 of air each hour.
- Bright Illumination: This 60cm kitchen hood includes 2 incandescent lights that illuminate the cooktop area or cooking platform, eliminating the need for extra lighting even during the night.
- Easy Maintenance: Incorporating aluminium filters, this chimney hood makes clean-up a breeze. The filters can be removed and rinsed with water and mild soap for quick cleaning.
- Quieter Operation: This stainless steel chimney hood produces minimal sound even when operating at maximum speed, thus helps in keeping the indoor spaces conversation-friendly.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Rangehood Type: Slideout
- Rangehood Classification: 60cm
- Height (mm): 175 mm
- Width (mm): 600 mm
- Depth (mm): 450 mm
AIR EXTRACTION -
- Number of Fans: 2
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Maximum Air Capacity: 440 m3/hr
- Can be Recirculated: Yes
- Ducting Location: Top
- Ducting Size: 120 mm
- Number of Filters: 2
- Filter Material: Aluminium
- Dishwasher Safe Filter: Yes
OTHER FEATURES -
- Control Type: Slider Switch
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Twin Motors: Yes
- Motor Type: Centrifugal
- 2 x Incandescent Lights
- Optional Carbon Filter: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Number of Fans||2 Fans|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Operating Mode||Ducted with Option to Recirculate|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Venini GEH6018 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.