Baumatic 52cm Undermount Rangehood
Baumatic brings forth a high-on-performance GUH52SD undermount rangehood with a sleek design that streamlines into the cabinetry, offering a classy look. It boasts a 350m3 extraction capacity that quickly clears heat, cooking vapours, dust particles, combustion fumes, odours and smoke from the indoor environment. This kitchen hood features an efficient fan with three-speed settings that adapts to all cooking and extraction needs. It incorporates two super-efficient halogen lights that keep the cooktop area well lit, enhancing its usability in low light conditions. The 52cm undermount rangehood features aluminium filters that collect grease and ensures prolonged use. These filters can be easily removed and rinsed with warm soapy water to maintain efficient performance.
Baumatic GUH52SD chimney hood is designed to adapt to all kinds of kitchen layouts. It can be installed for recirculation as well as with a duct for extraction in the outdoor environment. The chimney hood produces much less noise when compartment with the most conventional exhaust systems,
- Efficient Extraction: Baumatic GUH52SD rangehood extracts hundreds of metre cubes of vapours, combustion fumes, smoke and dust particles so you can breathe easy in your kitchens.
- Powerful Motor: This undermount chimney hood is backed by a powerful motor that operates on three different settings, offering flexibility for all extraction purposes.
- Quiet Operation: The 52cm chimney hood features less vibrating parts that produce minimal noise even when the appliance is operating at maximum speed.
- Easy Maintenance: Featuring removable aluminium filters, the undermount kitchen hood makes cleaning a breeze. The exteriors can be wiped with a piece of cloth to get rid of any dirt particles.
- Smart Installation: The undermount rangehood is compatible with recirculation and duct installation. It can be set for recirculating clean air back to the indoor environment and for the exhaust to outdoors.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Rangehood Type: Undermount
- Height (mm): 192 mm
- Width (mm): 520 mm
- Depth (mm): 296 mm
AIR EXTRACTION -
- Air Capacity: 350 m3/hr
- No. of Fan Speeds: 2
OTHER FEATURES -
- 2 x Halogen Lights
- 1 x Aluminium Grease Filter
- Extraction or Recirculation: Yes
- Ducting Size: 150mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Fans||2 Fans|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Operating Mode||Ducted with Option to Recirculate|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Venini GUH52SD is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.