Beko Stainless Steel 14-place Settings Freestanding Dishwasher
Beko is known for designing technologically advanced appliances that enhance customer experience and offer reliable performance. Beko BDF1410X freestanding dishwasher can accommodate cups, cutlery, bowls, and plates for up to 14 people at once, making it easier to manage large loads of dirty utensils. Ideal for busiest kitchens, this 14 place settings dishwasher is equipped with a display panel from where you can choose from the different wash programs and settings. It has 6 wash programs that can be adjusted as per the requirements with each load of utensils. This domestic dishwasher includes an easy-fold plate that lets you make space for large pans and cookware, adapting to all your needs.
Beko BDF1410X dishwasher has stainless steel exteriors that complement a wide scope of kitchen themes while blending well with other appliances, offering a modern-eclectic vibe to your indoor spaces. Made with durable materials, the dishwasher resists normal wear and tear, ensuring durability and reliability. It incorporates a powerful compressor that operates in quietude, promoting conversation-friendly indoors.
- Classy Design: Featuring a minimalistic yet elegant design, Beko BDF1410X dishwasher looks equally eloquent in classical as well as modern kitchen themes. It features a stainless steel finish that shows remarkable resistance against scratches that aids in maintaining the new-like look for longer.
- Optimum Capacity: Engineered to serve the demands of the domestic household, the stainless steel dishwasher can wash utensils for up to 14 people in one go.
- Multiple Programs: This freestanding dishwasher has 6 wash programs, namely Eco, Intensive, Clean & Shine, Quick & Shine, Delicate and Mini program. You can choose what suits your requirements.
- Sliding Basket: The 14-place settings dishwasher includes a sliding cutlery basket that allows you to create ample room for washing large platters and pans.
- Easy Installation: This domestic dishwasher has a space-saving design that makes it ideal for large and slightly small kitchens. It occupies a small footprint and fits easily in a wide scope of kitchen layouts without interrupting other appliances.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Dishwasher Type: Freestanding Dishwasher
- Height (mm): 865 mm
- Width (mm): 598 mm
- Depth (mm): 600 mm
- Depth With Door Open (mm): 1150 mm
- Weight (Kg): 43.3 Kg
OTHER FEATURES -
- Delay Start: Yes
- Capacity Place Settings: 14 P/S
- Can Accomodate Large Dishes: Yes
- Number of Programs: 6 (70 degree Wash Program, Half Load Option, Quick Wash, Rinse Cycle)
- Control Type: Buttons
- Water Inlets: Cold Only
- Cutlery Basket: Yes
- Motor Type: Prosmart™ Inverter Motor
- Screen Type: LED
- Drying System: Static
- Noise When Working: 47 dB
- Voltage: 220-240V, 50 Hz
ENERGY & WATER EFFICIENCY -
- Energy Star Rating: 3.5 Stars
- Energy Consumption (kWh/yr): 275 kWh/yr
- Water Star Rating: 4 Stars
- Litres Per Cycle: 13.8 Ltr/Cycle
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Warranty + 3 Years on Registration and 10 Years on Motor.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Water Inlets||Cold Only|
|Capacity Place Settings||14 P/S|
|Water Star Rating||4|
|Dishwasher Type||Freestanding Dishwasher|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Beko BDF1410X is covered by 5 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.