Beko 8kg White Heat Pump Dryer
Beko is known for developing cutting edge appliances with exceptional aesthetics that complement a wide scope of decor themes and offer a reliable performance. The BDP810W heat pump dryer features an optimum gross capacity that allows you to dry large loads of clothing at once. It features a front opening door that adds to the minimalistic appeal of the appliance and aids in easy loading and unloading of garments. Treating every garment with necessary care, the freestanding washer uses the AquaWave drum action that moves laundry in a wave-like action minimizing the chances of shrinkage and creasing. It is equipped with a digital display with an easy-to-use interface that includes 15 pre-installed dry programs, you can choose what suits the clothing requirement.
Beko BDP810W 8kg dryer is equipped with smart sensors that monitor the moisture levels and temperatures to ensure that the clothing is dried to perfection according to the pre-set setting. It works on state-of-the-art EcoGentle technology that preserves the original colours of the garments while delivering excellent cleaning results.
- Optimum Capacity: Ideal for busiest households, this heat pump dryer boasts a gross capacity of 8kg that allows you to dry large loads of clothing with ease. It has a front opening that allows for hassle-free manoeuvrability.
- Multiple Dry Programs: Engineered to take good care of clothing, this domestic dryer comes pre-installed with 15 dry programs to suit every load. You can change the program setting from the display panel with every load of clothing.
- Innovative Technology: The freestanding dryer works with an air conditioning system for effective drying results. It works on the EcoGentle technology that minimizes the chances of colour bleeding of laundry.
- Delay Start: Beko BDP810W dryer has a delay start function that offers the convenience of planning the drying cycles in advance. It allows you to schedule a dry cycle at the time of your choosing, offering added lifestyle flexibility.
- Safe User Experience: This 8kg heat pump dryer has a child lock feature that makes the appliance safe for domestic households. It locks the door of the dryer during operation, minimising the chances of mishaps.
- Finish Colour: White
- Dryer Type: Heat Pump Dryer
- Side Wall Design: S Shaped
- Height (mm): 846 mm
- Width (mm): 597 mm
- Depth (mm): 589 mm
- Depth With Door Open (mm): 1054 mm
- Weight (Kg): 45 Kg
- Drying Capacity (Kg): 8 Kg
- Default Door Hinge: Left
- Door Finish: Dark Grey
- Door Opening Angle: 170 degree
OTHER FEATURES -
- Stackable: Yes
- Water Tank Full Indicator: Yes
- Number of Programs: 15 (Cottons Iron Dry, Cottons Eco Dry, Cottons Cupboard Dry, Cottons Extra Dry, Daily, Outdoor/Sports, Jeans, Delicates, Refresh, Drying Rack/TimeDry, , Synthetics Iron Dry, Synthetics Cupboard Dry, BabyProtect+, Duvet/Downwear, Xpress Super Short)
- Auto Sensing: Yes
- Anti Crease: Yes
- Time Delay: Yes
- Dryer Controls: Dial
- Sensor Controlled: Yes
- Reverse Tumble Function: Yes
- Lockable Control Panel: Yes
- Sensor Dry: Yes
- Drum Technology: Aquawave
- EcoGentle Technology: Yes
- OptiSense Drying: Yes
- Display Type: LED
- Control Type: Knob/Touch Control
- Delay Timer: 0-24 Hours
- Auto Anti-Creasing: Yes
- Direct Drain: Yes
- Adjustable End Program Sound: Yes
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Child Lock: Yes
- Overflow Safety: Yes
- Unbalanced Load Control: Yes
- Automatic Water Adjustment: Yes
- Emergency Water Drain Hose: Yes
ENERGY & WATER EFFICIENCY -
- Energy Star Rating: 6 Stars
- Energy Consumption (kWh/yr): 180 kWh/yr
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Voltage (V): 220-240 V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Noise Level: 65 dBa
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years + 3 Years by Registration Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Dryer Type||Heat Pump Dryer|
|Energy Star Rating Dry||6|
|Drying Capacity (Kg)||8|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Beko BDP810W is covered by 5 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.