Beko 7.5kg White Front Load Washing Machine
Designed to reduce the hassles associated with cleaning dirty laundry, the Beko BFL7510W washer is a perfect addition to your home appliance roster. It has an optimum capacity of 7.5 kg with a front-loading door that allows you to wash large loads of garments at once. Engineered to treat every garment with necessary care whilst ensuring the best cleaning results, this front loading washing machine comes pre-installed with 15 wash cycles. The StainExpert programme can remove even the most stubborn stains, waiving off the need for pre-treatment of any stains, thus reducing the overall time consumed in cleaning. With the Quick 14' program, you can wash up to 2 kg of clothing, which is about 20 t-shirts in just 14 minutes.
Beko BFL7510W domestic washing machine uses the wave-like drum action that minimises the bunching and wrinkling of garments. It is equipped with a highly efficient ProSmart inverter motor that ensures smooth operation with minimal noise production and consumes less energy when compared with conventional washing machines, thus reducing your overall electricity bills.
The combination of advanced technology, ease-of-use and classic design helps to make the Beko BFL7510-W 7.5kg front load washing machine an attractive option for a wide variety of modern households in Australia. If you are interested in a washing machine that scores highly on both functionality and style, you will want to take a closer look at this model for sure.
- Optimum capacity: This front loading washer has a gross capacity of 7.5 kg that aids in washing large loads of clothing at once. It is suitable for both small and medium-sized families. Unless you are particularly demanding in terms of the volume of laundry you need to get through every week, we feel that the Beko BFL7510W is well worth considering.
- Multiple wash programs: The 7.5 kg washing machine is preloaded with several wash cycles such as StainExpert, CoolClean, Spin & Drain, GentleCare, Anti-Allergy+ and many more. You can choose what suits your requirements to get excellent wash results. In common with most well-designed washing machines today, the Beko 7.5kg front load washing machine BFL7510W does not take long to acquaint yourself with. Despite the variety of programmes it has to offer, you will find it intuitive to use and easy to understand from the start.
- Delay start: Beko BFL7510W washing machine has a delay start feature that allows you to choose a time in advance for initiating the wash cycle. The washer automatically starts the cleaning task at the set time. For busy people who often find it difficult to keep up with the laundry, this feature is really handy. By telling your new machine exactly when to start washing, you can make sure you are home whenever there is a load ready to put on the line.
- Spotless cleaning: The freestanding washing machine eliminates the need for pre-treatment of stains, it has a StainExpert program that removes more than 24 types of stains from clothing. In common with all the front loaders from this manufacturer, the Beko BFL7510W performs particularly well when asked to deal with heavily stained fabrics. If you frequently find it hard to keep your work clothes clean and stain-free, this machine could be an excellent choice for your home.
- Powerful motor: Engineered to take good care of clothing, this 7.5 kg clothes washer incorporates an inverter direct drive motor that ensures smooth operation. It has a durable mechanism and features less vibrating parts that promote quieter indoors. When you need to get another load of washing done and there are small children in the home you’d rather not disturb, the Beko BFL7510-W 7.5kg front load washing machine will make your life easier.
If you need any more details on this particular model or any of the other washing machines we stock, please do not hesitate to contact us: we will be delighted to be of assistance.
- Finish Colour: White
- Washer Type: Front Load Washer
- Construction Type: Freestanding
- Height (mm): 840 mm
- Width (mm): 600 mm
- Depth (mm): 640 mm
- Weight (Kg): 71 Kg
- Washing Capacity (Kg): 7.5 Kg
- Default Door Hinge: Left
- Door Finish: Dark Grey
- Door Opening Angle: 170 Degree
OTHER FEATURES -
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM): 1200 RPM
- Motor Type: ProSmart™ Inverter Motor
- Steam Technology: SteamCure®
- Number of Programs: 15 (Allergy Plus, Auto Program, Bedding, Cold Wash, Cotton, Dark Wash, Delicate, Drum Clean, E-Cotton, Handwash, Heavy Stain, Quick Wash, Shirts, Sports, Synthetics, Wool)
- Functions: SteamCure, Pet Hair Removal, Fast+, Stain Expert Program
- Time Delay: Flexible Time Delay (0 h - 24 h)
- Display Type: Digital Display
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Control Type: Dial
- Water Inlets: Cold Only
- Pause Button: Yes
- Drum Technology: Aquawave
- DuoSpray Technology: Yes
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Child Lock: Yes
- Overflow Safety: Yes
- Unbalanced Load Control: Yes
- Automatic Water Adjustment: Yes
- Emergency Water Drain Hose: Yes
ENERGY & WATER EFFICIENCY -
- Energy Star Rating: 4 Stars
- Energy Consumption (kWh/yr): 298 kWh/yr
- Water Star Rating: 4.5 Stars
- Litres Used Per Wash (L): 65 L
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Voltage (V): 220-240 V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years + 3 Years by Registration and 10 Years on Inverter Motor Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
WELS registered model name : BFL7510W; WELS registration number: C01701; WELS star rating : 4.5; Water consumption (output in L/Min): 65
|Front Load Washer
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)
|Water Star Rating
|ProSmart™ Inverter Motor
|10A Plug & Lead
|Washing Capacity (Kg)
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Beko BFL7510W is covered by 5 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.