Beko 60cm Ceramic Built-in Electric Cooktop
Beko has carved a niche in the electronics industry by introducing technologically advanced appliances that are on par with exceptional aesthetics and high performance. Beko HIC64502T1 cooktop is designed to make multitasking easy. It features 4 cooking zones that are conveniently placed at ample distance to allow for simultaneous use. This 4 burner cooktop features touch-sensitive control that lets you adjust the heat temperatures to high, medium, or low as per the cooking requirements. It has a residual heat indicator that minimizes any mishaps by informing when the cooktop is safe for touch. This 60cm cooktop features generously sized electric zones which can easily fit a wide variety of saucepans, griddles, and other cookware.
Beko HIC64502T1 cooktop boasts an attractive frameless design with a black glass finish that makes it a statement addition to contemporary and traditional kitchen themes. The ceramic glass surface is smooth to touch, it can be wiped clean with a piece of a damp cloth.
- Burner Layout: Featuring 4 differently sized cooking zones, Beko HIC64502T1 electric stove allows you to prepare an assortment of dishes simultaneously, making multi-tasking easy.
- Smart Operation: This 60cm electric cooktop has the easy-to-use touch and slide controls from where you can choose from the 19 cooking levels or set the timer. With the stop & go feature, you can pause the cooking cycle for some time to suit your convenience.
- Classy Design: The 4 burner cooktop comes in a timeless black colour with elegant glass finish which is sure to create a focal point in your kitchens. The seamless hob design adds to its minimalistic yet stylish appeal.
- Safe User Experience: Featuring multiple safety features such as residual heat indicators overheat safety system, child lock, and automatic shut-off, this ceramic glass cooktop minimizes the chances of any mishaps and makes it safe to work around even with small kids.
- Easy-to-Clean: Designed with ceramic glass, this 60cm electric cooking stove enables quick and hassle-free clean-up. It can be wiped with a piece of cloth to remove any stains or food residue.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Finish Colour Description: Frameless Vitroceramic
- Cooktop Type: Electric Cooktop
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Material: Ceramic Glass
- Cooktop Classification: 60cm
- Height (mm): 55 mm
- Width (mm): 580 mm
- Depth (mm): 510 mm
- Weight (Kg): 8.5 Kg
CUT OUT DIMENSIONS -
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Number of Cooking Zones: 4 x Vitroceramic
- Number of Cooktop Burners or Zones: 4 Burners
COOKING ZONES -
- Rear Left Zone: 1.2 kW (Ø 140 mm)
- Rear Right Zone: 1.8 kW (Ø 180 mm)
- Front Left Zone: 0.7/2.2 kW (Ø 120/Ø 210 mm)
- Front Right Zone: 1.5 kW (Ø 160 mm)
- Total Electric Consumption: 6.7 kW
OTHER FEATURES -
- Control Type: Touch Controls
- Display Type: Touch-Sensitive Control
- Boost Function: Yes
- Easy Clean Cooking Surface: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Stop and Go Function: Yes
- On/Off Indicator Light: Yes
- Cooking Levels: 19 Per Zone
- Easy Cleaning: Yes
- Direct Access Control: Yes
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Child Lock: Yes
- Residual Heat Indicator: Yes
- Automatic Power Off: Yes
- Thermal Overload Protection: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Connection Requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified Electrician
- Connected Load: 6.7 KW
- Maximum Current Rating: 28 Amps
- Voltage (V): 220-240 V
- Frequency (Hz): 50 Hz
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty + 3 Years by Registration.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Installation||DIY Simple Installation|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Beko HIC64502T1 is covered by 5 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.