Breville the Banquet Pan
Designed for versatile cooking, Breville BEF250GRY is an extra-large rectangular pan with a cast aluminium construction for even heat distribution. The Banquet Pan is easy to use with adjustable temperature control for preparing everything from sauces to steak. It has an adjustable tilt to drain fats or separate ingredients while cooking. It has range of heat settings including Keep Warm, Saute, Pan Fry, and Sear. The kitchen appliance makes it easy to prepare dishes like casseroles or bolognaise or a whole meal.
BEF250GRY fry pan uses 2200W high heat thermal tested die cast element for even heat distribution. It has dual non-stick coating which makes it easy to clean the pan.
- 2200W high heat thermal tested die cast element
- Features heat settings including Keep Warm, Saute, Pan Fry, and Sear
- Features a cast aluminium construction for even heat distribution
- Suitable to prepare dishes like casseroles or bolognaise
- Equipped with pan tilt for draining fat while cooking
- Non-stick cooking surface for easy cleaning
- Finish Colour: Grey
- Product Type: FryPan
- Height (mm): 325 mm
- Width (mm): 520 mm
- Depth (mm): 175 mm
- Weight (Kg): 5.5Kg
- 38 x 29.5 cm rectangular extra deep 7.8 cm fry pan
- Cast aluminium with dishwasher safe toughened glass lid with adjustable steam ven
- Eternal PFOA Free Non-Stick Surface
- Cool Touch handles
- Pan Tilt Lever
- Optimal heat retention
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Settings: Sear, Pan Fry, Sauté, Keep Warm
- Voltage (V): 220-240 Volts
- Power (W): 2200 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Note: 1 Year Replacement Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|38 x 29.5 cm rectangular extra deep 7.8 cm fry pan
|Sear, Pan Fry, Sauté, Keep Warm
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Breville BEF250GRY is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.