Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine
Stack your kitchen with quick and efficient coffee maker by Breville. The Barista Express coffee maker converts beans to coffee in a breeze. It has an in-built grinder that has adjustable dose settings, you can choose the dose size and initiate the grinding process, it will precisely prepare the required quantity of coffee. You can choose among single or double shot, or even manually control the shot size as per your requirement. Equipped with a steam wand, the brewer creates micro-foam milk and allows preparation of latte art. Breville BES870BSS comes with a bean hopper with a capacity of 250grams and water tank with a capacity of 2L for consistent espresso production.
Barista Express espresso machine automatically adjusts the water temperatures and maintains precise temperatures for espresso preparation. Brevelli brushed stainless steel coffee maker offers the ease of handsfree operation with its grinding cradle that grinds coffee directly into the espresso portafilter.
- Bean hopper with 250gram capacity
- Water tank with 2L capacity
- Adjustable grind settings
- Efficient heating system
- Pre infusion function for optimum extraction
- Works on 220-240V electric connection
- Finish Colour: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Coffee Maker
- Coffee Machine Type: Manual
- Height (mm): 407 mm
- Width (mm): 338 mm
- Depth (mm): 313 mm
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 250 grams
- Water Tank Capacity (L): 2L
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- Razor Dose Trimming Tool
- 54mm Stainless Steel Portafilter
- 1 cup & 2cup Single & Dual Wall Filter Baskets
- Coffee Scoop
- Integrated Tamper
- Stainless Steel Milk Jug
- Cleaning disc and tablets
- Cleaning brush, tool and Allen Key
- Water Filter Holder and Water Filter
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS -
- Brushed Stainless Steel
OTHER FEATURES -
- Heating System: 1600W Thermocoil–Integrated stainless steel
- Pre Infusion Function
- Purge Function
- Has Milk Frother: Yes
- Settings: Single or Double Shots, Adjustable Grind Amount & Manual over-ride
- Voltage (V): 120 Volts
- Power (W): 1850 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Note: 1 Year Repair Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Has Milk Frother||Yes|
|Water Tank Capacity (L)||2|
|Settings||Single or Double Shots, Adjustable Grind Amount & Manual over-ride|
|Colour||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||250g|
|Colour||Brushed Stainless Steel|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Breville BES870BSS is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.