Breville Oracle Touch Espresso Coffee Machine
Upgrade to Oracle Touch Espresso and treat yourself with cafe quality coffee. This automatic coffee maker has user friendly touch screen interface, that allows you to choose among various coffee blends like long black, latte, flat white, espresso, or cappuccino. In-built conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22gm coffee. Breville BES990BSS features 280g beam hopper, 2.5L water tank, stainless-steel dual boiler. The inbuilt water tank ensures consistent production of coffee. Coffee brewer precisely controls the water temperature and pressure and ensures sufficient steaming for optimum flavour extraction.
Oracle Touch Espresso Machine allows you to customise the display screen that offers easy and quick access to your favourite coffee recipes. You can easily create, name and save 8 different coffee brewing settings. Embedded with a triple heat system, the coffee brewer maintains thermal stability.
- 5 pre-installed coffee blend
- Customizable touch screen controls
- Timer to displays shot duration
- Programmable milk textures
- Pre infusion function for optimum extraction
- Triple heat system
- Finish Colour: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Coffee Machine
- Height (mm): 454 mm
- Width (mm): 392 mm
- Depth (mm): 373 mm
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 280 grams
- Water Tank Capacity (L): 2.5L
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- Mini Grinds Bin
- 58mm Full Stainless Steel Portafilter
- 1 cup & 2 cup Single Wall Filter Baskets
- 480ml Stainless Steel Milk Jug
- Steam Wand spare parts
- Cleaning Kit
- Water Hardness Test Strip
- Water Filter Holder and Water Filter
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS -
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Dual Boiler
OTHER FEATURES -
- Over Pressure Valve: 15 bar Italian pump pressure
- Triple Heat System
- Dedicated steam boiler with integrated Heat Exchange aids thermal stability
- Dedicated espresso boiler with Digital PID control delivers precise water temperature
- Heated group head–PID controlled embedded element maintains thermal stability
- Touch screen operation
- 5 pre-programmed Café favorites
- Create, save and name 8 customizable coffee settings
- Adjustable Grind Control
- Programmable Milk Temperature and Texture
- One/Two Shots
- Hot Water
- Pre Infusion Function
- Voltage (V): 220-240 Volts
- Power (W): 2400 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Repair Warranty (or 3 month commercial).
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Bean Hopper Capacity||280g|
|Colour||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Water Tank Capacity (L)||2.5|
|Colour||Brushed Stainless Steel|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Breville BES990BSS is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.