Breville Toast and Roast Pro Oven
Breville oven features a capacity of 28L that allows you to cook in bulk volumes to treat large gatherings at home. This convention powered oven is equipped with a fan that rotates the hot air inside the cooking cavity to speed up the cooking progress and deliver evenly cooked meals. It is pre-installed with functions such as bake, grill, toast and rotisserie, allowing you to cook several dishes without any hassles. The Breville LOV560BLK oven is equipped with rotary dials that can be used to adjust the heat temperatures as per the cooking requirement.
Breville Toast and Roast oven are designed with cool-touch handles that remain safe for the touch even when the oven is operating at high temperatures. It has a 60-minute timer that can be selected for auto shut-off for halting the operation and eliminating the need for manual shutdown of the oven.
- Black Colour
- Large 28L capacity
- Adjustable shelf heights
- 60-minute timer
- Convention powered
- Multiple cooking functions
- Works on 220-240V electric connection
- Finish Colour: Black
- Product Type: Oven
- Height (mm): 415 mm
- Width (mm): 308 mm
- Length (mm): 510 mm
CONSTRUCTION & MATERIALS -
- Stainless Steel
OTHER FEATURES -
- 28L Turbo Convection Oven for fast & even cooking
- Multi-functional operation with Rotisserie, Bake, Grill and Toast functions
- 60 minute time with "stay on" and auto "shut off"
- 3 adjustable shelf heights
- Variable temperature control
- Cool-touch handles for safe and easy handling
- Includes chrome-plated wire rack, crumb tray, rotisserie rod, spokes & handle and enamel baking pan
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Note: 1 Year Replacement Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Breville LOV560BLK is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.