Business Update: COVID-19
COVID-19 Business Update
Appliance Giant is committed to caring for the health and safety of our team members, customers and service partners. We believe it is important to keep you updated on the steps we are currently taking. To ensure the health and wellbeing of our team and customers the social distancing regulations will always be adhered to. As well as, extra precautions and hygiene practices that are in place. We thank you for your patience and cooperation during this unforeseen difficult time with the pandemic COVID-19.
Important Updates as at 9:00am April 1
There is currently no impact to our Standard Trading Hours which are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm AEDT.
There is currently no impact to Pick-up Orders.
Please note, a 1.5-2 metre social distance will be expected when picking up orders from our facilities.
There is a current impact on all standard shipping/delivery protocols:
Shipping (small Items) - Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums and other smaller appliances are delivered via our courier network.
Our partner couriers are currently conducting Contactless Home Delivery. Your goods are delivered to a secure place on your premises such as your door step, mailbox and this includes a photo record instead of a signature.
Delivery (Large items) – Home Appliances (Ovens, Cooktops, Freezers, TVs above 32", Fridges, Washers etc...) are delivered via our Appliance Giant specialised vehicles or dedicated delivery partners.
- Sydney Metro – Delivered by our specialised vehicles via Contactless Home Delivery. Our delivery crew will deliver your goods to a secure place on your premises such as your doorstep and take a photo record instead of a signature.
- Other Regions in Australia – Our partner couriers are currently conducting Contactless Home Delivery. Your goods are delivered at a secure location on your premises such as your door step, mailbox and this includes a photo record instead of a signature.
Premium Delivery – Applies to categories, Washers, Dryers, Fridges & Freezers.
There is currently an impact to our premium delivery service where additional precautions have been implemented.
Our safe delivery procedures include:
- Our specialised delivery crew are practicing social distancing, whilst loading vehicles and also when interacting with clients. A standard 1.5-2 metre distance is to be held at all touch points.
- Our delivery crews are equipped with additional hygiene kit, which includes hand sanitiser, disposable gloves and wipes/hand towels.
- Prior to the deliver we would ask you inform us if you are in self-isolation. If this is the case, we need to arrange an alternative delivery time or switch the execution to a contactless delivery.
- Upon arrival our delivery crew will assess the environment the delivery is to be executed in and have the right to reject entry into the household to facilitate the service of unboxing, connection and removal of old appliance. In this instance contactless delivery will be undertaken.
If you would like to discuss this further or require any additional information, please contact us via
• Phone – 1300 444 268
• Live chat – visit www.appliancegiant.com.au
• Email - email@example.com