Chef 54cm Freestanding Cooker
- Class-leading capacity - Chef freestanding cookers have the largest cavity in the whole 54cm freestanding cooker range with an 80L gross oven capacity. Plus, the separate grilling compartment means you can entertain guests and cook big family meals with absolute ease.
- Easy clean convenience - Save time and effort with easy clean features such as the removable glass door system. This allows for quick and easy cleaning with no trapped grease. The specially formed shelf supports and acid-resistant enamel also allow for a simple wipe clean.
- Flame failure feature - A safety mechanism that stops the gas flow if the flame is extinguished.
- Sleek enamel surface - Enjoy a sparkling finish every time. With supreme durability on external surfaces, you can be assured your stove will look as good as new for years to come.
- Oven Fuel Type - Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG)
|Electrical Connection Type||No Electrical Connection Required|
|Grill Type||Separate Grill|
|Oven Fuel Type||LPG|
|Oven Classification||54cm Freestanding|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||LPG|
|Oven Type||Upright Oven/Stove|
|Oven Volume (L)||80|
|Cooktop Type||Gas burners|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The CHEF CFG503WBLP is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.