Chef 90cm Stainless Steel Canopy Rangehood
An embodiment of exceptional style and functionality, Chef CG950CGS rangehood adds a hint of sophistication to your kitchens whilst delivering high performance. It works on a powerful fan that operates on 3 different speeds which can be adjusted from the easy-to-use push control buttons. This wall mountable rangehood can exhaust up to 750m3 air each hour, keeping your indoor environment clean and free from smoke, dust, combustion fumes, and foul odours. Featuring premium quality halogen lights, the kitchen hood helps in keeping the cooktop area illuminated for hassle-free use.
Chef CG950CGS exhaust hood features a curved glass with stainless steel exteriors that adds to the elegant yet minimalistic appeal of the appliance, making it a statement addition to your classical or modern themed kitchens. The 90cm chimney hood comes with dishwasher safe mesh filters, you can remove them easily to maintain the effective airflow throughout.
- Efficient Exhaust: The 90cm chimney hood is equipped with a fan that exhausts smoke, fumes, heat, dirt particles, and heat from the indoor environment and keeps your kitchen air clean and free from foul odours.
- Variable Speeds: Chef CG950CGS canopy rangehood features electronic push control buttons from where you can choose from the different exhaust speeds to suit your requirements.
- Optimum Illumination: The exhaust hood features halogen lights that offer bright illumination, making it easier to use your cooktop even in low light situations without using additional kitchen lights.
- Easy Maintenance: To ensure that the cleaning sessions remain a breeze, this 90cm chimney hood comes with removable filters that can be washed in a dishwasher with your cutlery.
- Smart Installation: The stainless steel rangehood occupies a small footprint. It can easily fit in slightly small and large kitchens without interrupting other appliances.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Finish Colour Description: Stainless Steel and Curved Glass
- Rangehood Type: Canopy Rangehood
- Rangehood Classification: 90cm
- Height (mm): 1140 mm
- Width (mm): 900 mm
- Depth (mm): 500 mm
AIR EXTRACTION -
- Number of Fans: 1
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Max Air Flow: 750 m3/hr
- Can be Recirculate: Yes
- Ducting Size (mm): 125 mm
- Super Fast Air Extraction: Yes
- Number of Filters: 1
- Filter Material: Aluminium
- Dishwasher Safe Filters: Yes
- Type of Filter: Carbon
OTHER FEATURES -
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Control Type: Buttons
- Light Type: Halogen
- Number of Lights: 2
- 2 x 40W Halogen Lights
- Motor Type: Centrifugal
- Auto Fan Timer: Yes
- Can be Ducted or Recirculated: Yes
- Ducting Location: Top
- Automatic Power Off: Yes
- Variable Speed Control: Yes
- Auto Off: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Maximum Current Rating: 10 Amps
NOISE LEVEL -
- Noise When Working (dB): 71 dB
- Noise When in Operation - Low to High (dB): 61-71 dB
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- 1 x Mesh Filter
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Installation||Requires Qualified Electrician|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Number of Fans||1|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Operating Mode||Ducted with Option to Recirculate|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Chef CG950CGS is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.