Chef 60cm 4-Zone Ceramic Cooktop
Chef has extended its product line of kitchen appliances by introducing the CHC644BA 4-zone ceramic cooktop. It comes with a ceramic surface that complements a wide range of décor settings, offering a touch of sophistication to the kitchen spaces. The 4 cooking zones, allow you to cook multiple dishes simultaneously, thus helping in reducing the time consumed in kitchens. The differently-sized burners of ceramic cooktop easily accommodate small and large-sized griddles, saucepans, and other cookware, making it convenient to cook for a regular family meal as well as in bulk-volumes to serve large gatherings associated with festivals and parties.
This 60cm cooktop is equipped with rotary control system that completes its minimalistic design. The control knobs are placed on the right-hand side that can be easily accessed for quick flame adjustments. The Chef 4-zone cooktop is equipped with a residual heat indicator to ensure a safe user experience by keeping them aware of the active and still cooling down zones.
- Elegant Design: Featuring a ceramic surface and timeless black colour, the Chef ceramic Cooktop flawlessly blends with traditional as well as modern kitchen settings, offering an aesthetic vibe to the décor settings.
- Burner Layout: With 4 cooking zones, this 60cm cooktop allows for bulk volume cooking. The differently-sized burners easily accommodate large and small-sized cookware.
- Easy to Clean: This 4 burner cooktop is designed with a ceramic surface that aids in cleaning. All spills and accidental boilovers can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Safe To Use: The built-in residual heat indicator informs the user when the surface is safe for touch. The heat indicators automatically disappear after the ceramic stove has cooled down.
- Hassle-free Installation: Suitable for small and large-sized kitchens, the CHC644BA cooktop occupies a small footprint and easily fits on low-on-space kitchen cabinets and platforms.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Product Type: Cooktop
- Cooktop Type: Ceramic
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Height (mm): 46 mm
- Width (mm): 610 mm
- Depth (mm): 515 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
COOKING ZONES -
- Left Front Zone: 1800W
- Left Rear Zone: 1200W
- Right Front Zone: 1200W
- Right Rear Zone: 1800W
OTHER FEATURES -
- Control Type: Knobs
- Position of Controls: Right
- Indicators/Display: Residual Heat Warming Lamps
- Number of Cooking Zones or Burners: 4 Burners
- Trimless Black Ceramic Glass
- Stylish Ceramic Cooktop
- Rotary Controls
- 4 Ribbon Elements
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Connection Requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected Load: 6.0 KW
- Maximum Current Rating (Amps): 25 Amps
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The CHEF CHC644BA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.