Chef CHG646WB 60 cm 4 Burner White Cooktop
Chef’s easy-to-use appliance makes your life easier with its modern and functional features. The CHG646SB Gas Cooktop comes with four burners, including a triple ring wok burner. Quick to ignite, the natural gas cooktop has electronic ignition and can control the flame effortlessly with the control knobs at the side of the cooktop. The flat pot support design makes it easy to move pots and pans around the cooktop. The 60 cm gas stove has a white finish that provides a stylish, modern appearance and is easy to maintain.
For added safety, the 4-burner gas cooktop features a flame failure device. This feature stops the supply of gas to the burners if the flame is extinguished. It has control knobs that make it easy to determine the heat needed for great cooking results. Easy-to-install, the Chef CHG646WB gas cooktop requires no electrical connection for installation, making the setting up process hassle-free.
- Contemporary and Functional: The steel gas stove has 4 burners which also includes a triple ring wok burner. Easy to maintain, it has white finish that gives a stylish and modern appearance
- Easy-to-Use: The hob gas stove features a flat pot support design that makes it easy to move the pots and pans around the cooktop. The electronic ignition through the knob gives consistent spark
- Ensured Safety: The gas top has an added safety feature that stops the gas supply to the burners if the flame is extinguished
- Control Type: The countertop gas stove has control knobs that make it easy to determine the heat needed for great cooking results
- Kit Includes: The gas stove top comes with LP conversion kit that should be installed by licensed tradesman
- Domestic warranty details (yrs): 2
- Cooktop type: gas
- Materials/Colour: white enamel
- Trim finish: white enamel
- Knob Finish: white
- Cut out width (mm): 570
- Cut out depth (mm): 490
- Trivetse: namel
- Ignition type: electronic
Left/Right Rear Zone
- Left/Right Rear zone: semi-rapid
- Left/Right Rear number of cooking zones: 1
Left Front Zone
- Left Front zone: triple ring wok
- Left Front number of cooking zones: 1
Right Front Zone
- Right Front zone: simmer
- Right Front number of cooking zones: 1
- Total burner output(NG): 37.5
- Controls of Cooktops: knob
- Position of controls: right
- Features of Cooktop: optional LP, flame failure
- Connected load KW: 0
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
- Maximum current rating: 10 Amps
- Flame failure protection
|Total burner output (NG)||37.5|
|Left rear zone||Semi-rapid|
|Cutout Width (mm)||570|
|Right front zone||Simmer|
|Right rear zone||Semi-rapid|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Cooktop Material||White Enamel|
|Left front zone||Triple ring wok|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Gas|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The CHEF CHG646WB is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.