Chef 60cm Black Boosted Induction Cooktop
Known for designing modern and functional solutions to serve the requirements of contemporary living, Chef brings forth CHI643BA induction cooktop with four optimally sized zones. It allows you to simultaneously use all the cooking zones to prepare a variety of meals. This electric cooktop features touch controls that let you choose from 9 heat settings to achieve the right temperatures to suit the cooking needs. It has residual heat indicators that minimize the chances of any mishaps, informing you when the cooktop is safe for touch. This 60cm 4 burner cooktop has a boost function that delivers rapid heat for fast cooking.
Chef CHI643BA boosted induction cooktop features a ceramic glass in the timeless black shade which is sure to add a bit of modern-eclectic vibe whilst synchronising well with kitchen appliances. It flaunts a seamless design with a smooth surface that makes clean-up hassle-free.
- Classy Design: The 60cm electric cooktop is a statement addition to all kinds of kitchens. It flaunts a sleek design with a black ceramic surface which adds a bit of eclectic vibe to the settings.
- Smart Operation: This cooking stove features intuitive touch controls that allow you to easily operate the appliance. It lets you choose from multiple heat settings to meet the cooking needs.
- Cooking Zones: With 4 differently sized zones located at an optimum distance, the electric ceramic cooktop allows you to prepare a range of dishes to serve the whole family.
- Easy Maintenance: This black ceramic cooktop boasts a smooth surface that can be easily cleaned with mild soap and damp cloth for maintaining the classy look.
- Safe-to-Use: Chef CHI643BA electric cooktop is engineered with various safety functions such as residual heat indicators, child safety lock, and automatic-cut off.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Cooktop Type: Induction
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Material: Ceramic Glass
- Cooktop Classification: 60cm
- Height (mm): 46 mm
- Width (mm): 590 mm
- Depth (mm): 520 mm
CUT OUT DIMENSIONS -
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Number of Cooktop Burners: 4 Burners
- Pot Sensor: Yes
- Boost Function: Yes
- Number of Cooking Zones: 4 Zones
- Cooking Zones:
- Left Front Zone: 2300 W - 3200 W Boost
- Left Front Zone Diameter (mm): 210 mm
- Left Rear Zone: 1400 W
- Left Rear Zone Diameter (mm): 140 mm
- Right Front Zone: 1400 W
- Right Front Zone Diameter (mm): 140 mm
- Right Rear Zone: 1800 W
- Right Rear Zone Diameter (mm): 180 mm
OTHER FEATURES -
- Control Type: Touch Controls
- Position of Controls: Right Front
- Function of Cooktops: Booster
- Automatic Pan Detection: Yes
- Boost Function: Yes
- Easy Clean Cooking Surface: Yes
- Contemporary and Functional: Yes
- Cater for Family and Friends: Yes
- Heat Settings: 9 Settings
- Hot Surface Indicator: Yes
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Child Lock: Yes
- Residual Heat Indicator: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Connection Requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected Load: 7.4 KW
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Chef CHI643BA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.