CHiQ 89L Single Door Full Freezer
CHiQ CSF089WN is loaded with high-end features that make it the perfect cooling appliance for a domestic household. The door of this freezer is reversible which allows it to be opened on both left and the right side, according to the convenience of the user. CHiQ freezer has adjustable feet that make it customizable in terms of height; it can be adjusted according to the comfort.
CHiQ single door freezer is equipped with removable door seals that not only allow hassle free cleaning but also prevents growth of bacteria that damage the items kept in it. CHiQ 89L freezer uses R600a which promises efficient and quicker cooling in comparison to other refrigerants. The 89L gross capacity of this CSF089W ChiQ provides large storage that proves to be very useful for a small family.
- Adjustable Feet: The adjustable feet of CHiQ refrigeration unit makes it easy to adjust the stability of the appliance as well as allows the user to adjust the height according to their comfort.
- Reversible Door: CHiQ white freezer has reversible door which means that it can be opened on both the left and right side. This feature makes it perfect for smaller size kitchens.
- Removable Door Seals: This feature allows the user easy and hassle-free accessibility while cleaning and keeps the dangerous bacteria away from the food items kept in the fridge.
- Storage: CHiQ freezing unit comes with 89L gross capacity. This makes it perfect for a domestic household because it can be used to store grocery need of as much as a week.
- Easy to Clean: CHiQ 89L single door freezer has white finished body that is very easy to clean. It can be done just by wiping using a damp piece of cloth or a sponge.
- Brand: CHiQ
- Model Number: CSF089WN
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 845 mm
- Width (mm): 545 mm
- Depth (mm): 566 mm
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Years
- Warranty Note: 10 years warranty on compressor (parts only)
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Total Volume: 89 L
- Freezer Volume: 89 L
- Default Door Hinge: Right
- Reversible door: Yes
- Door reversing kit required: No
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 888 x 576 x 596 mm
- Package Weight (kg): 33 kg
- Energy Star Rating: 3.5 Stars
- Freezer Type: Bar freezers
- Temperature Control: Manual
- Light type: None
- Adjustable feet
- Removable door seals
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
|Frost Control||Manual Defrost|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Default Door Hinge||Right|
|Door reversing kit required||No|
|Freezer Volume (L)||89|
|Reversible Door||Yes – Kit Required|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The CHiQ CSF089WN is covered by 3 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.