DeLonghi Evaporative Coolers
Designed to improve the air quality by naturally cleaning, circulating and humidifying the indoor air, DeLonghi Evaporative Cooler is a perfect addition to your home appliances. It has an Airflow rate of 460 m3 per hour and an evaporative capacity of 800 ml per hour. The different wind modes, allows you to adjust the fan speed as per the requirement. The desert cooler uses water as a fuel for an operation which makes it an environmentally responsible appliance. Equipped with a 4.5L water tank, this swamp cooler ensures uninterrupted performance.
DeLonghi EV250WH evaporative cooler is low on noise production, it operates quietly without making much noise, thus promoting quieter indoors. With a space-saving size, this wet air cooler can be placed in small corners of the rooms. It requires a 220-240V electric connection for operation.
- White colour
- Compact size
- Water tank with 4.5L Capacity
- Airflow rate of 460 m3 per hour
- Evaporative Capacity of 460ml per hour
- Natural, normal, sleep mode
- Works on 220-240V electric connection
- Finish Colour: White
- Product Type: Evaporative Cooler
- Height (mm): 750 mm
- Width (mm): 345 mm
- Depth (mm): 310 mm
- Weight (Kg): 7 Kg
- Water Tank Capacity(L): 4.5 L
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES -
- Remote Control
OTHER FEATURES -
- Natural cooling, ideal for dry climates
- 3 fan speeds
- 3 wind modes – natural, normal, and sleep
- Air ionizer
- Resistant to light splashes of water
- Removable 4.5L water tank guarantees up to 6 hours continuous use
- Maximum sound power level dB(A): 53 dB(A)
- Working conditions: 5-25°C, RH<95%
- Airflow (m³/h): 460 (m³/h)
- Voltage (V): 220-240 Volts
- Power (W): 55 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Note: 1 Year Product Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Water Tank Capacity (L)||4.5|
|Colour / Finish||White|
|Product Type||Evaporative Cooler|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The DeLonghi EV250WH is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.