Electrolux 8kg Heat Pump Dryer
The Electrolux EDH803BEWN Ultimate Care Heat Pump Dryer with 7 Stars Energy rating, Woolmark Blue certified, Advanced Sensor Dry, reverse tumbling action and Refresh cycle has an 8kg dryer capacity. Featuring a delicate care option the heat pump dryer will ensure every garment of yours is dried at the temperature that suits it best and the time it needs. Thanks to the delicate care feature and Sensor Dry Technology the clothes not only are dried at a temperature that suits them but also within the timeframe only needed to dry the garments. Save electricity and reduce those running costs with this Electrolux Ultimate Care Heat Pump Dryer that features a Sensor Dry that automatically stops the dryer when it sensors the garments are dried.
- Careful drying, every time- With Electrolux Delicate Care technology, every garment is dried at the temperature that suits it best. The fast drum movement on the wool cycle ensures wools are kept flat to reduce shrinkage. Alternatively, select the silk cycle to ensure your delicate silks are gently kept aloft to keep their shape. The dryer measures the exact humidity and temperature to protect from over-drying, while the intuitive tumble action helps dry clothes more gently and evenly. So, when you open the door, your clothes will look and feel fresh and ready to wear again.
- Nice on knits- Our Woolmark Blue certification ensures your prized hand wash only woollens can be dried safely, with no felting or shrinking.
- Gentle on the ears- Inverter technology is designed to be discreet and unobtrusive. Feel free to turn your dryer on any time of the day or night, without it interfering with anything else youre doing.
- Advanced Sensor Dry- Your clothes will be dried perfectly with Advanced Sensor Dry. Humidity sensors are activated throughout each cycle to eliminate over drying, which can be harmful to fabrics. So, you enjoy optimal drying accuracy, along with exceptional care and performance.
- Soft Touch Drum- With its raised circular texture, the Soft Touch Drum creates a gentle environment for delicate clothing by minimising prolonged contact clothing makes with the drum.
- Large Reversible Door- Everyones laundry is different. Thats why we designed a large reversible door to accommodate those tight spaces and side-by-side installations. You can easily change the direction of the door opening yourself to suit your requirements. Plus, the large door size also allows you to load and unload your dryer with ease.
- Woolmark Blue Accreditation- Taking care of your precious woollen garments is now even easier with our advanced Woolmark Certified Woollen cycle. Created especially for hand wash only woollen garments, you can now safely dry your woollens without shrinking.
- Ultimate Care Heat Pump System- The innovative Heat Pump System is kind to your clothes and your energy bills. Designed for increased energy efficiency and exceptional performance, our 7-star energy rated dryers uses significantly less energy compared to our standard condenser and gently dries clothes at a lower temperature.
- Wall mount option - no
- Total height (mm) - 850
- Total width (mm) - 600
- Total depth (mm)- 665
- Energy Star Rating- 7
- Energy consumption (KWhr/yr)- 158
- Type of controls- rotary,Touch button
- Options available- delay start,extra silent,time dry,internal drum light,Dryness,,,,
- Type of display- LED
- Reminder/ Indicators- end of cycle,empty water container,child safety lock door,time remaining,child lock
- Functions - auto sensing,advanced sensor dry,reverse tumbling drum action,LED drum light,temperature settings,Dryness
- Drying Programs- cotton,synthetic,delicate,mixed load,silk,sports,wool,refresh,,,,,
- Spin tub material- stainless steel
- Dryer Door colour- Chrome
- Door safety- door safety switch
- Cabinet Colour- white
- Cabinet material- painted galvanized steel
- Dryer Lint filter position- front pocket
- Buzzer- end of cycle
- Dryer Element watts - 0
|Energy Star Rating Dry||7|
|Drying Capacity (Kg)||8|
|Dryer Type||Heat Pump Dryer|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Electrolux EDH803BEWN is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.