Electrolux 6kg Vented Tumble Dryer
Designed to perform a gentle drying function, the Electrolux EDV605HQWA tumble dryer boasts a total capacity of 6kg. It features a large electronic dial and a display screen from where you can choose from the pre-installed programs, adjust settings, or monitor the progress. This 6kg vented dryer uses the reverse tumble action that helps to spread out clothing which in turn reduces the bunching and tangling so that the garments dry quickly with minimum creases. It is equipped with a stainless steel dryer that shows excellent resistance against normal wear and tear, offering reliable performance.
Electrolux EDV605HQWA tumble dryer uses the innovative SensorDry technology that automatically detects the moisture levels to prevent over-drying or under drying if clothing. Flexible for installation, this vented tumble dryer features a reversible control panel decal and includes a wall-mounting bracket that makes it suitable to different bathroom layouts.
- White colour
- Optimum 6kg capacity
- Reverse tumble action
- Stainless steel drum
- SensorDry technology
- Safety thermostat heater
- Finish Colour: White
- Product Type: Vented Dryer
- Height (mm): 759 mm
- Width (mm): 600 mm
- Depth (mm): 560 mm
- Weight (Kg): 47 Kg
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 830 x 630 x 600 mm
- Spin Tub Material: Stainless Steel
- Cabinet Mterial: Painted Galvanized Steel
- Drying Programs: Auto sensing,delicate,refresh,extra dry,iron dry,timed programs
- Degree of dryness: Extra,iron dry,cupboard dry +
- Venting: Optional rear venting,directional front vent grille
- Type: See Through Door
- Default Door Hinge: Left
- Drying capacity (Kg): 6 Kg
- Energy Star Rating: 2 Stars
- Energy consumption (KWhr/yr): 269
- Type of controls: Electronic push button
- Options available: Delicates setting,heat settings,auto sensing,Reversible control panel,safety thermostat heater,buzzer,safety remote element
- Fabric type selection: Delicate,normal
- Reminder/ Indicators: Clean lint filter reminder,end of cycle,delicate,buzzer,progress indicator,time dry,anti-crease phase duration
- Functions: Power/on/off,start/pause,airing,clean filter reminder,child lock,buzzer,auto sensing,anti crease,auto cool down,reverse tumbling drum action
- Dryer Lint filter position: Front
- Buzzer: End of Cycle
- Dryer Safety thermostat heater: Yes
- Power (Watts): 2100 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Dryer Type||Vented Dryer|
|Energy Star Rating Dry||2|
|Drying Capacity (Kg)||6|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Electrolux EDV605HQWA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.