Electrolux 7.0kg Vented Tumble Dryer
The Electrolux EDV705HQWA is a 7.0kg vented tumble dryer that comes with SensorDry technology to gently dry your garments for an exceptional result. Other features include ideal temperature settings, Fast 40 program, reverse tumbling action and anti-crease option. Face those morning rushes and rainy days with this innovative design from Electrolux. This dryer will not only dry your garments but automatically stop when it sensors the clothes are dry. Thanks to its SensorDry Technology.
- Sensor Dry- Sensor Dry gently and precisely dries your garments for exceptional results. This easy-to-use program will also save you precious time and energy.
- Efficient Reverse Tumbling Action- The tumble action alternates clockwise to anti-clockwise, reducing clothes tangling and bunching, so they dry evenly and quicker.
- Save time with the Fast 40 program- Dry your smaller loads within 40 minutes, for those times you just need to get things done quickly.
- Ideal temperature settings to suit different loads- With four settings, even your most precious items are in safe hands. Choose from the airing setting for uncomplicated aeration, low heat setting for your delicates, normal setting for regular loads, or use the boost setting for heavier loads.
- Domestic warranty details (yrs)- 2
- Wall mount option- yes
- Total height (mm)- 795
- Total width (mm)- 600
- Total depth (mm)- 600
- Energy Star Rating- 2
- Energy consumption (KWhr/yr)- 315
- Type of controls- electronic push button
- Options available- delicates setting,heat settings,auto sensing,Reversible control panel,safety thermostat heater,buzzer,safety remote element,anti-crease
- Fabric type selection- delicate,normal
- Reminder/ Indicators- clean lint filter reminder,end of cycle,delicate,buzzer,progress indicator,time dry,anti-crease phase duration
- Functions- power/on/off,start/pause,airing,clean filter reminder,child lock,buzzer,auto sensing,anti crease,auto cool down,reverse tumbling drum action
- Drying Programs- auto sensing,delicate,refresh,extra dry,iron dry,timed programs
- Degree of dryness- extra,iron dry,cupboard dry +
- Venting optional rear venting,directional front vent grille
- Spin tub material- stainless steel
- Type- See through door
- Dryer Door colour- white
- Cabinet Colour- white
- Cabinet material- painted galvanized steel
- Dryer Lint filter position- front
- Buzzer- end of cycle
- Dryer Element watts- 2100
- Dryer Safety thermostat heater- Yes
|Dryer Type||Vented Dryer|
|Energy Star Rating Dry||2|
|Drying Capacity (Kg)||7|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Electrolux EDV705HQWA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.