Electrolux 7.5kg Front Load Washer, Quick 15 option
Get washing done faster with everything at your fingertips by taking into use the efficient Electrolux EWF7525DQWA Front Load Washer. For a 40c cotton wash, just turn on the vapour option to remove up to 99.2% of Der f1 (dust mite), Fel d1 (cat allergen), up to 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureus, and klebsiella pneumonia. With the Quick 15 feature, your front load washer cleans a 1.5 kg load of lightly soiled clothes quickly in just 15 minutes. So, on weekdays, just switch on this mode and wash clothes quickly without waiting for a long time. When there are a lot of laundries, clean up to 4.0 kg loads in just an hour with the Daily 60 program feature of this 7.5kg Washer.
The Electrolux EWF7525DQWA 7.5kg Washer allows for convenient loading and unloading of clothes, or bulky items with the extra-large 3XL drum opening. It delivers optimum performance with the door lock indicator, fault diagnostic display, child lock indicator, delay end, pause function.
Durability: Designed with precision by experts and high-grade stainless steel ensures the washer's long lifespan. The stainless steel body helps in the prevention of corrosion as well.
Shorter Drying Time: The Electrolux EWF7525DQWA Washing Machine with a higher spin time reduces dry time. Moreover, the spin speed can also be adjusted as per convenience.
Delay End Option: With this efficient washing machine you can plan when your wash finishes. Set the time you want the wash to finish and it will be ready then in time.
Quick Wash: This Electrolux Quick Washer helps you in saving time and getting the clothes cleaned in just 15 minutes with the Quick 15 feature.
Water Level Sensor: The auto water level sensing feature of this front load washing machine detects when the required water level is reached and prevents wastage of water.
PRODUCT PROFILE -
- Washer Type- Front Load
- Capacity (Kg)- 7.5kg
- Height (mm)- 850
- Width (mm)- 600
- Depth (mm)- 575
ENERGY FOR WASHING -
- Energy Star Rating- 3.5
- Energy Consumption Warm (kWh/yr)- 352
- Water Efficiency Star Rating- 4.0
- Water Consumption (litres)- 73
WASH PROGRAMS -
- Number of Programs- 8
- Frontloader Wash Programs- Delicates, Bedding, Energy Saver, Wool, Daily 60, Cottons, Mixed, Quick 15
- Wash Options- Spin Selection, Wash Temperatures, Rinse, Drain & Spin, Soak, Vapour, Quick Wash, Extra Rinse, Delay End, Rinse Hold
- Dispenser- Fabric Conditioner Dispenser, Powder or Liquid Detergent Dispenser
- Wash and Dry Programs- N/A
- Wash and Dry Options- N/A
- Type of Controls- Electronic
- Control Panel Colour- White
- Functions Available- Door Lock Indicator, Time Remaining, Fault Diagnostic Display, Child Lock Indicator, Delay End, Pause
- Type of Display- LED
- Drum Material- Stainless Steel
- Door Lock- Yes
- Door Opening Angle- 153
- Door Opening (mm)- 341
- Cabinet Colour- White
- Cabinet Material- Painted Galvanized Steel
- Water Pressure Requirements (min)- 50
- Water Pressure Requirements (max)- 800
- Water Supply- Cold
- Litres Used Per Wash- 73 L
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)- 1200
- Variable Spin Speed- Yes
- Number of Spin Speeds 3
- 2 Years Domestic and 10 Years Inverter Motor Warranty on Parts and Labour.
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||1200|
|Water Star Rating||4|
|Motor Type||Inverter Motor|
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||7.5|
|Type||Front Load Washer|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Water Inlets||Cold Only|
|Energy Efficiency||3.5 Stars|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Electrolux EWF7525DQWA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.