Electrolux Pure C9 Origin Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Electrolux PC914IG is designed to be a perfect domestic cleaning appliance. It gives spotless floor and pure area quality by ensuring complete cleaning. Electrolux vacuum cleaner comes with PureFlow system that ensures superior performance and advanced filtration without any effort from the user. One multidirectional front wheel of PC914IG Electrolux ensures easy cleaning of every corner of a house by providing effortless manoeuvring. AeroPro classic handle provides easy and tight drip over the Electrolux C9 origin cleaner.
Electrolux C9 origin vacuum cleaner has XL easy roll wheels that provide soft and effortless moving of the cleaner across the room. The control is available on the top of the cleaner to provide easy access to while cleaning. All these features come together to make this a perfect vacuum cleaner for a domestic household.
- PureFlow System: Electrolux Bagless vacuum cleaner is equipped with PureFlow technology that ensures superior performance and advanced filtration.
- AeroPro Classic Handle: The AeroPro Classic handle of Electrolux C9 vacuum cleaner ensures comfortable and tight grip over. This makes it easy to manoeuvre and clean every corner of the room.
- Controls: The controls of this vacuum cleaner are present on the top of the cleaner to ensure easy and effortless cleaning. This feature reduces a lot of hassle and provides quick and complete cleaning.
- Wheels: Electrolux C9 cleaner comes with 1 multidirectional front wheel that makes it easy to manoeuvre this cleaner across the room. The XL easy roll rear wheels also ensure the same.
- Filter: Electrolux vacuum cleaner comes with advanced filter technology. In addition to basic motor filter, it comes with a sponge filter that ensures complete cleaning of the room.
- Brand: Tauris Titan
- Model Number: PC914IG
- Finish Colour: Iron Grey
- Height (mm): 308 mm
- Width (mm): 296 mm
- Depth (mm): 437 mm
- Weight (kg): 5.9 kg
- Dustbin Capacity (L): 1.6L
- Air Speed (km): 155km
- Cleaning reach (m): 12m
- Vacuum Type: Barrel
- Vacuum Bag Type: Bagless
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Max wattage (W): 1700W
- Cleaning reach (m): 12
- Cleaner only weight (kg): 5.9 kg
- Power level control: Yes
- Parking function: Horizontal+Vertical
- Control Position: Top of Cleaner
- Handle: AeroPro Classic
- Sealed filtration system
- 7-Stage filtration
- Easy-roll wheels
- Front wheels: 1 Multidirectional
- Rear wheels: XL Easy Roll Wheels
- Exhaust filter type: HEPA 13 filter
- Main floor nozzle: FlowMotion Combination
- Tube Set: Aeropro Telescopic
- Parking function: Horizontal+Vertical
- Power Level control
|Bin/Bag Capacity (L)||1.6|
|Handle Type||AeroPro Classic|
|Power level control||Yes|
|Air Speed (km)||155|
|Cleaning Reach (m)||12|
|Control position||Top of cleaner|
|Vacuum Bag Type||Bagless|
|Max wattage (W)||1700|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Electrolux Floorcare PC914IG is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.