Electrolux Silent Performer Cyclonic Origin Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
The ZSP4302PP Electrolux SilentPerformer™ Cyclonic Origin has the power of Silence. The only all floor bagless vacuum cleaner with Silent Pro System for a quieter deep cleaning experience and excellent cleaning results.
- Silence Pro System - An acoustic quieting motor together with the new Dust Magnet Silent nozzle quieter cleaning without compromising on performance.
- Extremely Silent - One of the quietest machines in the Electrolux range.
- Adjustable power level - The power regulation control allows you to choose the appropriate suction power depending on the floor surface being cleaned.
- Ergoshock bumper- The soft wheels and Egroshock bumper protect your walls, floors, and furniture from accidental knocks.
- Easy Empty system- Dispose of dust and easily with the Easy Empty System.
|Additional Features||Silence Pro System, 360 Motion Technology, Adjustable power control , 180 Access, 12m cleaning reach, lightweight design, 3-in-1 accessory tool,|
|Turbo Nozzle||Full Sized Turbo|
|Rear Wheels||Small Fixed|
|Cord Type||Cord Attached Vacuum|
|Tube Set||Telescopic, aluminium, interlocking|
|Front Wheels||1 Multidirectional|
|Exhaust filter type||HEPA 12 washable filter|
|Main colour||Watermelon Red|
|Handle||2 Front + 1 Top|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Electrolux ZSP4302PP is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.