Electrolux Ultraflex Allergy Vacuum Cleaner
The Electrolux ZUF4301OR Ultraflex Allergy Vacuum Cleaner is designed to offer powerful suction, outstanding filtration, and ease of use. Its sealed filtration system and HEPA filter allow Ultraflex to capture up to 99.99% of dust particles, whilst its thoughtful design makes it a very easy vacuum to operate and store. Ultraflex Allergy is a perfect choice for asthma or allergy sufferers. Ideal for pet owners Aside from the AeroPro Extreme nozzle for carpet and hard floors, UltraFlex Animal Allergy includes a turbo nozzle which is ideal for pet hair pick-up. The turbo nozzle features powerful turbine driven bristles that reach deep into the carpet achieving a gentle brushing action that does not harm the surface
- Powerful Turbo Cyclonic Technology - The twin inlet channels optimise airflow and suction whilst the turbo cyclone spins air at an impressive 140km/hr to efficiently separate the dust. Designed to spin the air at an impressive speed of 140km/hr, the turbo cyclonic action ensures dust is suctioned and separated inside the vacuums cyclone.
- Twin Inlet Channels - The smooth surface of the inlet channels efficiently drives the airflow towards the turbo cyclone, thus optimising airflow and suction.
- AeroPro Extreme Technology nozzle - Ideal for hard floors and carpet.
- AeroPro 3 in 1 accessory tool - Features a dusting brush, crevice nozzle and upholstery tool, all in one.
- HEPA filter - with active carbon For outstanding filtration
- Combination clip - Clip on hose to reduce storage
- 2 Parking positions - For easy and compact storage
- LED display - Highly visible LED to show suction power level (5 different levels to suit different surfaces)
- Platinum Service - This product is entitled to Platinum Service, a premium offering to enjoy peace of mind after purchase. Benefit from a direct product replacement in the unlikely event of a major product fault. T&C's apply. Call the Platinum Service line on 1300 365 305
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
|Main colour||Deep Blue|
|Handle||2 front +1 top|
|Cord Type||Cord Attached Vacuum|
|Main floor nozzle||AeroPro Extreme Technology|
|Exhaust filter type||HEPA 12 washable filter|
|Front Wheels||1 Multidirectional|
|Accessories||Aeropro 3 in 1, Clip on handle|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Electrolux Floorcare ZUF4301OR is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.