Euro Appliances EA90SX 90cm Stainless Steel Kitchen Canopy
An air evacuation canopy rangehood is a must have for every household and commercial kitchen. Feature-loaded Euro Appliances EA90SX stainless steel canopy rangehood is the right pick for your contemporary-style kitchen. The 90cm kitchen chimney is perfectly sized to effectively remove the stale air, smoke, odours, steam, and fumes, making your kitchen smelling fresh and nice.
Featuring a sophisticated design and stunning stainless-steel finish, this Euro rangehood uplifts the overall kitchen interiors. The front panel with an LCD display has electronic button controls. This air extracting unit offers maximum functionality and adds a piece of attraction to your kitchen. With 150mm air flow outlet and dishwasher safe cassette filters, and 700m³/hr extraction capacity, Euro Appliances EA90SX chimney is the ideal appliance for improving the air-quality in your kitchen.
- Quiet Operation: This kitchen rangehood extracts the stale and polluted air from your kitchen at a high rate of 700m³/hr to circulate clean air. It is designed to deliver no-noise operation to prevent any disturbance
- Dishwasher Safe: The cassette filters of this chimney are designed to clean the air without affecting the performance of other kitchen appliances. It is designed to ensure easy removal and cleaning to operate at its peak efficiency
- Integrated Lights: This commercial kitchen rangehood comes with 2 integrated 20W halogen lights to ensure that your cooking top is brightly illuminated
- Easy Controls: The stainless-steel kitchen canopy rangehood has easy-to-operate electronic button controls on the front. Just select the required and get all the kitchen fumes straight out of your house
- High-Performance Motor: The smart-kitchen chimney has a 3-speed motor that controls the mechanical fan and throws out the stale air through 150mm air flow outlet
- Euro 90cm Stainless Steel Canopy Rangehood
- 700m³/hr High Extraction Capacity
- 3 Speed Motor
- Safety Thermal Overload Switch
- Dishwasher Safe Cassette Filters
- 3 x Aluminium Filters
- Ducted or Recirculating Option (Carbon Filter required for Recirculating Option)
- 150mm Air outlet
- Height: 400mm (780mm Max Height)
- Width: 900mm
- Depth: 500mm
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Max Air Flow: 700m3/hr
- Lighting: Halogen
- Warranty: 2 Years
|Item Height||400 - 780|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Halogen lights||2 x 20W|
|High Extraction Capacity||700m³/hr|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Operating Mode||Ducted with Option to Recirculate|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Euro EA90SX is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.