Euro Appliances Stainless Steel 60cm Gas Cooktop
Designed to ease your cooking experience, Euro Appliances brings to you a 60cm gas cooktop. The cooking stove bears a stainless-steel finish and features 4 gas burners including a wok. The stainless-steel construction makes the ECT60GX gas stove durable. It has non-slip, enamel trivets that are removable for easy cleaning. The cooking appliance has side knob controls that regulate the flame.
The 60cm stainless steel gas cooktop uses a non-touch electronic ignition system that automatically ignites the flame. The flame failure safety device is a safety mechanism used in the gas stove, ensuring the gas is automatically turned off in the case of flame extinguishing. Euro cooktop surface has a “one-piece hob setting” which makes cleaning the cooktop simple. The cooktop comes complete with natural gas or LPG kit.
- Wok Burner: The 4-burner gas cooktop has a wok burner that makes it easy for you to prepare stir fries with ease.
- Cast Iron Trivets: ECT60GX stainless steel stove features non-slip, enamel trivets that are designed to keep the pots and pans stable and ensure easy pot movement between the burners. The cast iron trivet is an additional safety feature that the cooktop offers, giving you and your family peace of mind.
- Flame Failure Safety Device: This 60cm gas cooktop features flame failure device that automatically turns off the gas supply when the flame extinguishes accidentally. This ensures you can cook without any worry.
- Electronic Ignition: The gas stove uses a one-touch electronic ignition system. All you need to do is push down the knob and turn. This ignites the flame automatically. This feature is especially included, keeping in mind a hardworking and functional kitchen like yours.
- Easy Cleaning: The cooktop features one-piece hob setting which makes cleaning the cooktop effortless.
- Brand: Euro Appliances
- Model Number: ECT60GX
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Stainless Steel Finish
- Height (mm): 580 mm
- Width (mm): 470 mm
- Depth (mm): 500 mm
- Weight (kg): 8.5 kg
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Year Warranty.
- Number of Cooking zones: 4 Zones
- Cooktop Burners: 4 Burners
- Control Type: Knobs
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Trivets: Cast iron
- One piece hob for easy cleaning
- Flame failure safety device
- Natural gas or LPG (jets included)
- Wok burner
|Number of cooking zones||4 Zones|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||552|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||470|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Flame Failure Safety Device||Yes|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Euro Appliances ECT60GX is covered by 3 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.