Euro Appliances 60cm White Fan Forced Oven
A concoction of sleek aesthetics, innovative features and superior performance, Euro Appliances EO604WH fan forced oven makes for an ideal choice for busiest kitchens. It boasts a gross capacity of 80L that offers ample room for large and bulky trays, allowing you to prepare dishes in large volumes. This 60cm electric oven features multiple racks that make it convenient to prepare different dishes simultaneously. It uses the state-of-the-art fan forced cooking methods that ensure even heat distribution, creating ideal cooking temperatures delivering ultimate roasts, succulent meat and fluffy pastries. This multifunction oven has a 120-minute auto cut off timer that helps in reducing the energy bills.
Euro Appliances EO604WH fan forced oven is equipped with a durable door featuring triple-glazed glass door that reduces the heat escape, maintaining necessary cooking temperatures through. The interiors of this electric oven are crafted with enamel that resists grease build-up and makes the cleaning sessions convenient.
- Spacious Capacity: Engineered to make multitasking convenient, this 80cm electric oven features multiple racks and an optimally sized cavity that enables bulk volume cooking.
- Electronic Controls: This fan forced oven is equipped with rotary dials which can be very easily accessed to choose from different functions, adjust the heat temperatures and other settings as per the requirements.
- Interior Lights: As soon as any function is selected, the lights of this multifunction oven switches on, allowing you to monitor the cooking progress without interrupting the cycle.
- Easy Maintenance: This 60cm electric oven features AAA grade enamel interiors which can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent to get rid of any food stains or grease.
- Smart Installation: Euro Appliances EO604WH multifunction oven is equipped with an internal cooling fan that ensures control knobs and the surrounding cabinets are protected, making it flexible for installation.
- Finish Colour: White
- Oven Type: Built-in
- Oven Fuel Type: Electric
- Oven Classification: 60cm
- Height (mm): 595 mm
- Width (mm): 595 mm
- Depth (mm): 575 mm
- Weight (Kg): 36 Kg
- Oven Volume (L): 80 L
OTHER FEATURES -
- 5 Functions: Oven Light, Fan Force, Fan Grill, Full Grill, Defrost
- Timer: 120 Minute Auto Cut-off
- Triple Glazed Removable Inner Glass: Yes
- Removable Rack Support: Yes
- Enamel Oven Interior: Yes
- Voltage, Frequency: 220-240V, 50 Hz
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Oven Volume (L)||80|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Grill Type||Integrated Grill|
|Oven Type||Electric Oven|
|Oven Classification||60cm Built-In|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Euro EO604WH is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.