Euro Appliances 30cm Stainless Steel Gas Cooktop
The technology driving home appliances continue to evolve and brands like Euro Appliances are a part of this evolution. EPZ2GFFDSS cooktop by Euro Appliance is a fine blend of style and functionality. It features two gas burners along with control knobs placed in front that can be easily accessed for flame adjustments. This gas cooktop is equipped with non-slip trivets that easily accommodates various sizes of cookware, making it easy to prepare family-sized meals.
EPZ2GFFDSS 30cm cooktop complements both contemporary and classical decor settings and blends well with other kitchen appliances. It is made with premium-quality stainless steel that resists normal wear and tear, ensuring long-lasting use. The seamless hob design and stainless-steel exteriors make clean up a breeze.
- Burner Layout: Designed with 2 differently sized burners, this 30cm cooktop easily accommodates both small and large cooking pots and pans. The convenient placement of burners allows you to use them at the same time.
- Easy to Clean: To ensure the cleaning sessions remain hassle-free and convenient, the 2-burner stove features a seamless design that aids in cleaning. It can be wiped over for spills and boilovers with a piece of a damp cloth.
- Durable Construction: Made with finest quality stainless steel, Euro Appliances EPZ2GFFDSS cooktop shows remarkable resistance against corrosion and abrasion and withstands a prolonged use.
- Safe to Use: Equipped with a flame failure device, this gas cooktop is designed to ensure a safe user experience. If the flame is extinguished accidentally, the supply to the gas burner is immediately halted and can only be re-ignite using the normal ignition procedure.
- Hassle-free Installation: Ideal for both large and slightly small kitchens, the stainless steel cooktop comes in a compact size. It easily fits in small spaces, without interrupting other kitchen appliances.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Cooktop
- Cooktop Type: Gas Cooktop
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Gas
- Cooktop Classification: 30cm
- Height (mm): 36 mm
- Width (mm): 300 mm
- Depth (mm): 510 mm
CUTOUT DIMENSIONS -
- Cut Out Width (mm): 600 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 280 mm
- Number of Cooking Zones: 2 Zones
- Number of Cooktop Burners: 2 Burners
- Rapid Gas Burner (Rear): 12.0 MJ/h
- Auxiliary Burner (Front): 4.1 MJ/h
- Gas Rated Pressure LPG Gas: 2.75 kpa
- Gas Rated Pressure Natural Gas: 1.00 kpa
OTHER FEATURES -
- 1 Touch Electric Ignition
- One Piece Hob for Ideal Cleaning
- Non-Slip Trivets
- Trivets: Enamel
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Flame Failure Safety Device: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Maximum Current Rating: 10 Amps
- Voltage/Frequency: 240V, 50Hz
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||600|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||280|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cooktop Burners||2 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Euro EPZ2GFFDSS is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.