Euro 90cm Slideout Rangehood
Designed to suit your contemporary kitchen, Euromaid Slideout Rangehood is a stylish yet practical chimney that easily removes smoke, odours, and fumes from your cooking. The ERH900SLX 90 cm rangehood has a sleek and streamlined design. Its aluminium mesh filters effectively clean the air and can be removed and cleaned to maintain peak performance. This kitchen chimney is easy to operate. To activate the rangehood, simply slide it out from the rest of the unit so that it begins functioning automatically.
Euromaid ERH900SLX chimney has three speed settings, ensuring you have the options to use it at a low, medium or high level of operation. It has in-built LED lighting that can be switched on to illuminate your cooktop. It has two different sizes of panels to be suitable for ducted or recirculating style. The 90 cm rangehood has extraction rate of 440 m3/hr that provides strength and power to this stylish rangehood.
- 3-Speed Motor: The 90 cm Slideout rangehood provides the option 3 different speed levels, ensuring you have the option to use your rangehood at a low, medium or high level of operation.
- Quiet and Powerful Extraction: The Euromaid ERH900SLX chimney has a very quiet motor. It can extract air, odour and fumes at the rate of 440 m3/hr. This makes it easy to breathe even as you cook.
- Front Vent Circulation Option: The rangehood provides with two different sizes of panels that is suitable for both ducted or recirculating style. You can choose from the two options that suit your need and style.
- Well-Lit Cooking Area: Especially designed to make your cooking experience effortless, the rangehood features in-built halogen lighting for keeping your cooking area illuminated.
- Easy-to-Operate: The 90cm Slideout rangehood offers sleek, streamlined design that blends in with your contemporary kitchen. This kitchen chimney is easy to operate. To turn on the rangehood, simply slide it out from the rest of the unit so that it begins functioning automatically.
- Brand: Euromaid
- Model Number: ERH900SLX
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Height (mm): 175 mm
- Width (mm): 896 mm
- Depth (mm): 300 mm
- Rangehood Type: Slideout
- Accessories included: 1 x Fitted 40mm stainless steel front panel and 1 x Optional 80mm stainless steel panel
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Number of fan speeds: 3
- Max Air Capacity: 440 m3/hr
- Ducting size: 125 mm
- Number of filters: 2
- Filter material: Aluminium
- Light type: LED
- Motor Type: Twin
- 2 x 3W LED lights
- Silver finish bottom base
- Front vent recirculation option
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
- Noise when working: 56 dB
- Noise when in operation - low to high: 48 - 56 dB
|Number of Fans||3 Fans|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Operating Mode||Ducted Only|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Euro Appliances ERH900SLX is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.