Euro Appliances Fan Forced Oven
Euro Appliance has made a mark in the home appliance industry by delivering highly efficient appliances. This fan forced oven is designed with a triple-glazed glass door that reduces heat escape for proper cooking. With a large 70L capacity, this oven allows you to prepare dishes in bulk volumes to treat large gatherings associated with parties and celebrations. The multiple levels are suitable for cooking different meals simultaneously. The Euro Appliance EV6004WH oven ensures a safe user experience with its cavity cooling system that keeps the control dials cool and safe to touch even when the oven is operating at high temperatures.
The 70L oven is equipped with lights that illuminates the interior cabinets, enabling users to keep a check on the meals. This home appliance has a compact size which makes it suitable for small and low-on-space kitchen counters and shelves.
- Glass Door: This compact oven comes with a triple-glazed glass door that reduces the heat escape from the cavity during operation. The see-through door allows you to monitor the cooking progress.
- Multiple Cooking Functions: The Euro Appliance fan forced oven features five cooking functions that help in reducing the meal preparation time. It comes with a 120-minute auto-stop timer that automatically turns of the oven when left idle, eliminating the need for manual turn-off.
- Fan Forced Cooking: To ensure ambient cooking temperatures are maintained inside the compartment, the Euro Appliance oven uses the fan forced cooking where the element surrounded by the fan ensures even heat distribution for perfect cooking results.
- Easy Maintenance: The 60cm oven is designed to reduce your cleaning troubles and hassles. The oven door can be easily removed, providing easy access to the interior cavity enabling a quick clean-up.
- Safe User Experience: Equipped with an internal cooling fan and cavity cooling system, this 70L oven ensures the exteriors remain safe to touch. The fan constantly cools the surroundings, to ensure that the cupboards and shelves are protected.
- Finish Colour: White
- Product Type: Electric Oven
- Height (mm): 595 mm
- Width (mm): 595 mm
- Depth (mm): 572 mm
- Weight (Kg): 38.3 Kg
- Oven Capacity (L): 63L
OTHER FEATURES -
- 4 Multi-Functions
- Fan forced
- Fan grill
- Full grill
- 120-minute auto-stop timer
- Telescopic Runner
- Triple glazed Removable door
- Contained cavity cooling + tangential cooling fan
- Stainless steel Control panel
- Under-bench or wall oven installation
- Voltage (V): 220-240 Volts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Grill Type||Integrated Grill|
|Oven Classification||60cm Built-In|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Oven Volume (L)||63|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Euro Appliances EV6004WH is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.