Euromaid Electric Single Cavity Oven + Solid Cooktop
The Freestanding Electric Oven/Stove by Euromaid is a great all-round kitchen solution for singles, couples and families. It is a popular replacement model or ideal for a rental, holiday home or family kitchen. This freestanding unit features an electric oven with a large viewing window and fan forced cooking that allows for multiple-level cooking. The timer helps with meal planning. The Euromaid oven EFF54W has chrome side racks, anti-tilt and stop features on oven trays for safe and easy food handling.
Euromaid cooker is mounted with a small splashback and has front controls positioned safely and away from the reach of children. It is easy to clean and maintain. The induction cooktop has 4 variably-sized solid element cooking zones for cooking flexibility. Every aspect of this 54 cm freestanding kitchen appliance is designed keeping your safety in mind.
- Cavity Cooling Fan Technology: The integrated cavity oven and cooktop have cavity cooling fan technology that moves the ambient air, cooling and protects both electronics of the oven and the cabinets in which the oven is housed
- 5-Function Cooking Appliance: The 54 cm Euromaid electric oven, stove and grill has five functions— fan forced, full grill, full grill with fan and light. It is an all-round cooking appliance that is a perfect little workhorse
- Multi-Level Cooking: The kitchen appliance has fan-forced cooking that allows multi-level cooking and the timer makes it easy for you to plan the meal
- Double Glazed Door: Featuring a double-glazed door and fan-forced air circulation, Euromaid Cavity Oven helps you retain the flavour of your grills and roasts. It also helps the desserts and pastries remain soft, crispy and fluffy
- Convenient Operation: Euromaid solid cooktop is suitable for simmering, frying, or boiling with its 4 variable sized solid element cooking zones that offer cooking flexibility
- Total Connection: 7150W
- Cooktop Power: 5000W
- Oven Power: 1800W
- Grill Power: 2100W
- Power: 220-240 volt/50-60Hz
- Gross/net weight: 53.8 / 44.3 kg
- Cooktop Total: 5000W
- Front Left: 180mm - 1500W
- Rear Left: 145mm - 1000W
- Front Right: 145mm - 1000W
- Rear Right: 180mm - 1500W
- 1 x pan
- 1 x pan insert for grilling
- 1 x chrome shelf
- 540mm (W) x 600mm (D)
- (630-650mm including handles and knobs)
- x 910mm - 950mm adj. no splashback
|Gross/net weight (kg)||53.8 / 44.3|
|Oven Volume (L)||63|
|Layers of glass in door||Double Layer|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Cooktop Total (W)||5000|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Grill Type||Integrated Grill|
|Oven Power (W)||1800|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Euromaid EFF54W is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.