Fisher & Paykel 4.5kg Vented Dryer
Fisher & Paykel presents a white clothes dryer that delivers effective drying performance and treats your garments with the utmost care. Fisher & Paykel DE4560M2 has a drying capacity of 4.5 kg. This is a wall mountable dryer that removes moisture through a vent. This vent can be fitted to an external wall or through a hose. The 4.5kg dryer consumes one-fifth less energy than condensed dryer uses to dry a full load.
The DE4560M2 White Vent Dryer has four fabric care cycles which include delicate and every day that provides fabric-specific drying. It has a robust door with die-cast metal hinges that open up to 180o, making loading and unloading clothes easy. Fisher & Paykel front-load dryer comes equipped with brackets and the control panel which can be inverted to hang the dryer on the wall.
- Auto-Sensing Technology: The 4.5 kg dryer uses clever technology to regulate the moisture levels within the drum, detecting how wet or dry the clothes are. Once the garments dry, the cycle ends. This eliminates the possibilities of under-drying or damage from over-drying and improves energy efficiency.
- Easy Loading: The white DE4560M2 dryer has a robust door with die-cast metal hinges that make it possible to open the door to 180o, making loading and unloading the clothes easy.
- Wall Brackets: Fisher & Paykel Vented Dryer comes with wall brackets and a control panel that can be inverted. This implies that in addition to placing the dryer on the floor, it can be hung on the wall for saving space.
- Fabric Cycles: The front-load washer has four fabric care cycles including Delicate and Everyday.
- Vented Dryer: The vented tumble dryer removes moisture in clothes through a vent that is fitted to an external wall or through a hose. It is an energy efficient dryer with a heat pump, making them even more efficient.
- Finish Colour: White
- Product Type: Dryer
- Dryer Type: Vented Dryer
- Height (mm): 830 mm
- Width (mm): 600 mm
- Depth (mm): 495 mm
- Capacity (kg): 4.5 kg
- Auto Sensing: Yes
- Choice of Front and Rear Venting: Yes
- Reverse Tumbling: Yes
- Timed Dry: Yes
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Child Lock: Yes
OTHER FEATURES -
- Stackable: Yes
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Auto Sensing: Yes
- LED Display: Yes
- Dryer Controls: Electronic
- Reverse Tumble Action: Yes
- Lockable Control Panel: Yes
- Programs: Air Dry/Air Fluff Cycle, Delicate, Everyday, Time Dry
- Easy Access Lint Filter: Yes
- End of Cycle Signal: Yes
- Keylock: Yes
- Lint Filter Indicator: Yes
- Progress Indicator: Yes
- Safety Restart Switch: Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum: Yes
- Time to go: Yes
- Esay Loading: Yes
ENERGY EFFICIENCY -
- Energy Star Rating: 2 Stars
ELECTRICL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Connection Requirements: This product requires a 10amp electrical connection.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Note: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Dryer Type||Vented Dryer|
|Energy Star Rating Dry||2|
|Installation||DIY Simple Installation|
|Drying Capacity (Kg)||4.5|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Fisher & Paykel DE4560M2 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.