Fisher & Paykel 8kg Heat Pump Condensing Dryer
Fisher & Paykel continues the legacy of bringing forth quality and high on performance dryers for clothes and another addition is the Heat Pump Condensing Dryer that is designed to ease the drying process to save your time and energy. Fisher & Paykel DH8060P1 dryer has an energy-efficient heat pump that dries your clothes and simultaneously keeps your bill within the budget. In this 8Kg. heat pump dryer, heat is pumped in the evaporator where the same is dehumidified, before the warm air gets back to the drum. The condensing dryer is designed with 13 drying cycles that include the delicate, easy iron, rack dry, and many more. Fisher & Paykel DH8060P1 has an auto-sensing technology that detects moisture levels and thus, prevents under or over-drying.
Fisher & Paykel DH8060P1 has a sleek and compact design that requires no external venting and thus, makes it easier to install anywhere, as per the convenience. A hose is provided in the machine that automatically drains the collected moisture, or it uses an internal tank to collect the moisture and this can be easily emptied.
- Energy Efficient: This heat pump condensing dryer is energy efficient and offers optimum fabric care by drying the clothes at a lower temperature. This saves a lot on your electricity bills.
- Gentle Drying: Unlike those conventional dryers, the DH8060P1 condensing dryer uses a lower air temperature with the help of heat pump condensing technology. The heat is pumped into an evaporator and then, dehumidified before returning to the drum.
- Easy Installation: 8Kg. condensing dryer needs no venting and thus, you can easily keep this anywhere at your convenience. This dryer is provided with a hose that automatically drains the collected moisture or it uses an internal tank, which can be emptied.
- Interior Drum Light: The dryer is designed with an interior drum light to maximize the visibility as soon as the door is opened. This improves the visibility inside the drum as well.
- Auto-Sensing: The automatic shut off system works by sensing the moisture levels inside the drum and as soon as the level reaches the limit, it is automatically shut down to prevent under or over-drying. This saves energy consumption.
- Finish Colour: White
- Dryer Type: Heat Pump Dryer
- Height (mm): 850 mm
- Width (mm): 600 mm
- Depth (mm): 645 mm
- Drying Capacity (Kg): 8 Kg
- Default Door Hinge: Right
OTHER FEATURES -
- Drain Hose Included: Yes
- Stackable: Yes
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM): 1100 RPM
- Number of Programs: 13 (Air Dry, Bulky, Delicate, Easy Iron, Everyday, Freshen, Heavey, Rack Dry, Sheets, Sports, Timed Dry, Towels, Wool)
- Time Delay: Yes
- Dryer Controls: Dial
- Auto Sensing: Yes
- Delay Start: Yes
- Drum Interior Light: Yes
- Drying Rack: Yes
- Easy Access Lint Filter: Yes
- End of Cycle Signal: Yes
- Keylock: Yes
- Lint Filter Indicator: Yes
- Progress Indicator: Yes
- SmartTouch Control: Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum: Yes
- Time to Go Indicator: Yes
- Wrinkle Free Option: Yes
- Dryness Levels: 5
- Reverse Tumbling: Sheets Cycle
- Temperature Settings: 4
- Timed Dry: Yes
ENERGY EFFICIENCY -
- Energy Star Rating: 7 Stars
- Energy Consumption (kWh/yr): 155 kWh/yr
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Noise When Working: 68 dB
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Drying Capacity (Kg)||8|
|Dryer Type||Heat Pump Dryer|
|Energy Star Rating Dry||7|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||1100|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Fisher & Paykel DH8060P1 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.