Fisher & Paykel 8kg White Front Load Heat Pump Condensing Dryer
Counted among the leading suppliers and manufacturers of home appliances, Fisher & Paykel continues to produce smart products to enhance the customer experience. Fisher & Paykel DH8060P3 dryer boasts a sleek and classy design that complements most interior themes. It has an optimum capacity of 8kg that accommodates big loads, reducing the overall time consumed in drying garments. The freestanding dryer is equipped with a SmartTouch control dial from where you can adjust the settings as per the requirements. It comes pre-installed with 13 fabric care cycles including delicate, heavy, fresh, and easy iron, you can choose according to each load.
Fisher & Paykel DH8060P3 condensing dryer uses the innovative heat pump technology that dries garments at lower temperatures whilst treating fabrics with gentle care. It efficiently recycles and returns the heat to the drum, and contributes towards reducing energy consumption.
- Spacious Capacity: Ideal for small as well medium-sized households, this front load condensing dryer has a total capacity of 8kg with a wide opening door that offers the ease of manoeuvrability and allows you to dry big loads at once.
- Multiple Cycles: Featuring easy-to-use electronic controls, this heat pump dryer allows you to choose from the different fabric care cycles and timer settings.
- Efficient Performance: Fisher & Paykel DH8060P3 dryer automatically senses the moisture levels and halts the operation at the right time to prevent under or over clothing.
- Innovative Technology: To deliver gentle fabric care, this 8kg condensing dryer uses the state-of-the-art heat pump technology that dries clothes at lower temperatures and also helps in cutting down the energy consumption.
- Hassle-free Installation: The freestanding dryer waives off the need for an additional venting unit. It collects the condensation that eliminates the requirement of external venting, allowing you to place the appliance anywhere in your home.
- Finish Colour: White
- Dryer Type: Heat Pump Condenser Dryer
- Height (mm): 850 mm
- Width (mm): 600 mm
- Depth (mm): 645 mm
- Drying Capacity (Kg): 8 Kg
OTHER FEATURES -
- Dry Cycles: 11 Cycles (Air Dry/Air Fluff Cycle, Bulky, Easy Iron, Everyday, Heavy, Rack Dry, Sheets, Sports, Time Dry-30-150mins, Towels, Wool)
- Delay Start: Yes
- Drum Light: Yes
- Drying Rack: Yes
- Easy Access Lint Filter: Yes
- End of Cycle Signal: Yes
- Keylock: Yes
- Lint Filter Indicator: Yes
- Progress Indicator: Yes
- SmartTouch™ Control Dial: Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum: Yes
- Wrinkle Free Option: Yes
- Auto Sensing: Yes
- Condensing: Yes
- Dryness Settings: 5
- Heat Pump Technology: Yes
- Reverse Tumbling: Sheets Cycle
- Temperature Settings: 4
- Timed Dry: Yes
- Easy to Clean: Yes
ENERGY EFFICIENCY -
- Energy Star Rating: 7 Stars
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Drying Capacity (Kg)||8|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||1400|
|Energy Star Rating Dry||7|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Fisher & Paykel DH8060P3 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.