Fisher & Paykel WA1068G1 10kg WashSmart Top Load Washing Machine
Fisher & Paykel, the most trusted whitegoods brands as voted by Australian consumers brings a large-capacity top loader washing machine for family-sized loads. WA1068G1 washing machine is easy to use with its SmarTouch controls. It has a cycle ideal for every type of load including Handwash, Easy Iron, Quick and Allergy. The 10kg top loader washing machine works on SmartDrive technology for a quite wash and an Eco-Active wash for reduced use of hot water and work through stains, dirt and bacteria. It senses the load and uses less water.
Fisher & Paykel WA1068G1 has a 4-star energy rating and 3.5-star water rating meaning it is an environment-friendly appliance which helps reducing running costs. 10kg WashSmart washing machine has a reduced drying time with a fast spin speed of 1100RPM.
- Large Capacity: Fishes & Paykel machine with its 10kg capacity can perfectly handle family-sized loads and bulky items.
- SmartDrive Technology: Fisher & Paykel washing machine is powered by SmartDrive technology for an efficient performance with reduced noise levels, load sensing and running on fewer parts. The Eco-Active wash removes dirt and stains by recirculating water and detergent through clothes and reducing use of hot water.
- Durable Construction: Designed with tough-grade materials, Fishes & Paykel WashSmart machine has a real stainless-steel wash basket and powder-coated metal lid for gentle operation. A fixed finned agitator ensures superior clothes care by ensuring that they do not tangle.
- Customise Wash Settings: Fishes & Paykel washing machine features a digital display and easy-to-read touch controls. The pre-set wash programs include Quick, Handwash, Allergy, and Easy Iron which allow customising for different laundry load.
- Reduced Drying Time: A high-speed spin speed of 1100RPM reduces removes moisture from clothes to reduce the time in the dryer and save energy costs.
- Brand: Fisher & Paykel
- Model Number: WA1068G1
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 1090 mm
- Width (mm): 685 mm
- Depth (mm): 700 mm
- Height With Lid Open (mm): 1470 mm
- Washing capacity: 10 kg
- Spin Speed: 1100 RPM
- Full-length Agitator
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 years manufacturer's warranty / 10 years parts only warranty on the Direct Drive Motor
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Auto Load Sensing
- Time Remaining Display
- Number of Programs: 6 Programs
- Easy Iron
- Heavy Duty
- Quick wash
- Functions: Allergy
- Energy Star Rating: 4 Stars
- Water Star Rating: 3.5 Stars
- Litres Used Per Wash: 123 L
- Control type: Touch controls
- Time delay
- Water Inlets: Hot and Cold
- Direct Drive Motor
- Pause Button
- Auto Balance
- Powered by SmartDrive™ technology, reducing vibration and noise levels
- The soft-close lid makes it family safe and allows for hands-free operation
- Auto lint disposal
- Auto out of balance correction
- Lockable Door
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1100|
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||10|
|Auto Load Sensing||Yes|
|Litres Used Per Wash||123 L|
|Time Remaining Display||Yes|
|Number of Programs||6 Programs|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Washer Type||Top Load Washer|
|Direct Drive Motor||Yes|
|Water Inlets||Hot and Cold|
|Water Star Rating||3.5|
|Height With Lid Open (mm)||1470|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Fisher & Paykel WA1068G1 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.