Fisher & Paykel 10kg Top Loader Washing Machine
Fisher & Paykel presents the highly efficient top loader washing machine that not just looks aesthetically appealing but eases your washing process as well. This 10kg top loader machine is designed with generous capacity and is spacious enough to stuff large loads of laundry. It has plenty of room for large loads and offers you to select from the 6 wash cycles. Fisher & Paykel WA1068G2 top loader machine uses a SmartDrive technology that contributes to offer a gentle, silent, and reliable wash every time. This top loader machine is an ideal pick for every household and the smart sleek design makes it easy to fit anywhere easily.
Fisher & Paykel WA1068G2 has a soft close lid mechanism for easy hand-free operation and to avoid accidental slamming of the door. This makes it family safe too. The top loader machine is rated for energy and water savings.
- SmartTouch Controls: WA1068G2 Top load washer is designed with smart touch panels that make you operate the machine easily. Use different washing programs that include easy iron, handwash, and many others using smart touch controls.
- Soft Close Lid: The 10kg washer is designed with a sturdy yet lightweight plastic lid that has a soft closing mechanism. This makes it completely safe to be used by everyone. This design helps eliminating accidental slamming and offers easy hands-free operation.
- Generous Capacity: Fisher & Paykel washer has a gross capacity of 10kgs, which makes it sufficient enough to handle laundry in bulk and that too without worrying about the space. The spacious drum makes the loading and unloading easier.
- Quicker Drying: WA1068G2 top loader machine will help you reduce the drying times due to a fast spin speed of 1100RPM. This helps you to remove more water from clothes.
- Energy Saving: Top load washer with Eco-Active functionality recirculates water and detergent thoroughly in the clothes that reduces the amount of hot water used to remove dirt, stains, and bacteria.
- Finish Colour: White
- Washer Type: Top Load Washer
- Height (mm): 1090 mm
- Height With Lid Open (mm): 1470 mm
- Width (mm): 685 mm
- Depth (mm): 700 mm
- Washing Capacity (Kg): 10 Kg
- Default Door Hinge: Left
SMART FEATURES -
- Auto Load Sensing: Yes
- Time Remaining Display: Yes
OTHER FEATURES -
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM): 1100
- Number of Spin Speeds: 3
- Full-Length Agitator: Yes
- Auto Load Sensing: Yes
- Number of Programs: 6 (Easy Iron, Handwash, Heavy Duty, Quick Wash, Regular, Allergy)
- Control Type: Touch Controls
- Water Inlets: Hot and Cold
- Motor Type: Direct Drive Motor
- Functions: Eco Mode
- Auto Out of Balance Correction: Yes
- Auto-Lint Disposal: Yes
- Automatic Water Level: Yes
- Delay Start: Yes
- Detergent Dispenser: Yes
- Fabric Softerner Dispenser: Yes
- Lid: Plastic Soft Close
- Lid Lock: Yes
- Rinse Options: 3
- Soak: Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum Bowl: Yes
- Water Temperature Controls: 5
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Lockable Door: Yes
ENERGY & WATER EFFICIENCY -
- Energy Star Rating: 3.5 Stars
- Energy Consumption (kWh/yr): 350 kWh/yr
- Water Star Rating: 4 Stars
- Water Usage (per Wash Cycle): 123 L
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty and 10 Years on SmartDrive™ Motor (Parts Only).
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||10|
|Water Star Rating||4|
|Washer Type||Top Load Washer|
|Height With Lid Open (mm)||1470|
|Energy Star Rating Wash||3.5|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||1100|
|Water Inlets||Hot and Cold|
|Motor Type||Direct Drive Motor|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Fisher & Paykel WA1068G2 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.