Fisher & Paykel WA7060G2 7Kg Top Loader Washing Machine
Fisher & Paykel WA7060G2 is designed with features and modes to suit every possible washing needs of a family home. It comes with six different wash cycles for washing a variety of cloth types. The top load washing machine comes with smart drive technology that makes it a very quiet a reliable appliance.
This washing appliance has self-levelling feet that ensure easy and hassle-free instalment. Self-levelling feet eliminates out-of-balance and vibrations, and ensures minimum noise level. Fisher & Paykel washer has flexible finned agitator that ensures less tangling and provides superior care washing. A very important feature of Fisher & Paykel WA7060G2 is SmartDrive technology which makes it sense each load, use less water and run with less moving parts.
- SmartDrive Technology: This technology is made up of three main parts. It can sense each load specifically; it uses less water and runs quietly with less moving parts.
- Easy To Use: Fisher & Paykel 7Kg machine can suit every type of load that includes- delicate, allergy, and wool. You can select any cycle you want using smart touch controls.
- Easy to Install: Fishes & Paykel WA7060G2 comes with self-levelling feet that makes its installation easy and ensures that the washer stays at a level. It cancels out the out-of balance issues and vibration, keeping the noise level to minimum.
- Capacity: The 7kg capacity of Fishes & Paykel top loader washing machine makes it an appliance to be used for washing clothes of a whole family in one go.
- Safe Washing: Fishes & Paykel washing appliance has flexible finned agitator that ensures less tangling and superior caring of clothes. This keeps the colour and cloth quality new and good for a long time.
- Brand: Fisher & Paykel
- Model Number: WA7060G2
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 1075 mm
- Width (mm): 600 mm
- Depth (mm): 600 mm
- Height With Lid Open (mm): 1380 mm
- Washing capacity: 7 kg
- Spin Speed: 1000 RPM
- Full-length Agitator
- Weight (kg): 65 Kg
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 years parts and labour manufacturer's warranty / 8 years parts only warranty on direct drive motor
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Auto Load Sensing
- Time Remaining Display
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 1130 x 662 x 660 mm
- Number of Programs: 6 Programs
- Heavy Duty
- Hygiene Wash
- Quick wash
- Energy Star Rating: 2 Stars
- Water Star Rating: 3.5 Stars
- Litres Used Per Wash: 86 L
- Control type: Touch controls
- Time delay
- Water Inlets: Hot and Cold
- Direct Drive Motor
- Pause Button
- Auto Balance
- Powered by SmartDrive™ technology, reducing vibration and noise levels
- The soft-close lid makes it family safe and allows for hands-free operation
- Self-levelling feet make installation easy and ensure the washer stays level, keeping noise and vibration to a minimum
- Lockable Door
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1000|
|Washer Type||Top Load Washer|
|Direct Drive Motor||Yes|
|Water Inlets||Hot and Cold|
|Water Star Rating||3.5|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Height With Lid Open (mm)||1380|
|Time Remaining Display||Yes|
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||7|
|Auto Load Sensing||Yes|
|Litres Used Per Wash||86 L|
|Package Dimensions (H x W x D)||1130 x 662 x 660 mm|
|Number of Programs||6 Programs|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Fisher & Paykel WA7060G2 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.