Glem Modena GF64MEI 60cm Fan Forced Electric Oven
Making multifunctioning possible, Glem Modena 60 cm electric coven is perfect for both your grilling ad baking needs. Featuring a triple glass door, it keeps your family and small kids absolutely safe from burn hazards. With a capacity of 69L, the oven is perfect for cooking big family dinners with the largest of turkeys or lamb roasts. Containing a variety of functions, this electric oven has defrost, light, fan forced baking and grilling as its main operations.
The inner glass door of the GF64MEI oven can be removed to assist the user in cleaning. Full width oven door proves convenient in putting in or taking out dishes. The stainless-steel outdoor frame along the glass door is ideal to blend with the interior themes of the kitchen. Consuming only 2318W electricity, the Glem Modena electric oven is energy efficient.
- Triple Glazed Door: It keeps the oven cool from outside while cooking is in progress. The triple glass door proves to be an extended security measure for keeping children & unaware family members away from burning hazards.
- Multifunctioning: This Glem Modena electric oven is capable of doing a lot more than just baking. With included functions of defrosting, grilling and light baking, this 60cm oven is perfect for fast-paced multitasking kitchens.
- Strength & Elegance: The glass door and a stainless-steel frame of the fan forced oven makes it very pleasing aesthetically. The stainless-steel frame provides a certain sturdiness to the appliance and the glass touch keeps it on par with kitchen themes.
- Huge Capacity: With a capacity of 69ltr, this 60 cm fan forced electric oven id perfect for big joint families and group accommodations. The oven can easily hold the largest turkey available out there or the biggest cake mould.
- Additional Features: Consuming only 2318W of electricity, this GF64MEI oven is very energy efficient. With an automatic cooling fan and a digital timer, the oven is on par with all the technological advancements. The accessories also include: 2 wire racks, 1 grill tray & a removeable inner glass.
- Brand: Glem
- Model Number: GF64MEI
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Height (mm): 590 mm
- Width (mm): 597 mm
- Depth (mm): 567 mm
- Oven Fuel Type: Electric
- Oven Volume: 69 Litres
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Control type: Control knobs
- Oven Type: Single Oven
- Internal oven light
- Cooling fan
- Fan forced
- Triple glass insulated door
- Removable inner glass
- Automatic cooling fan
- Digital timer
- 2 Wire racks
- Grill tray with rack
- Removable oven side racks
- 10 Amp connection
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Volume (L)||69|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Grill Type||Integrated Grill|
|Oven Classification||60cm Built-In|
|Internal oven light||Yes|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Glem GF64MEI is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.