Haier 175L White Upright Vertical Freezer
Haier is known for designing cutting-edge appliances with classy aesthetics that offer reliable performance and blend well with a wide scope of interior themes. With a gross capacity of 175L, Haier HFZ175 freezer provides plenty of space for storing groceries, meat, seafood, frozen food, beverages, and more. It features 6 drawers where you can neatly organize different kinds of items. The drawers are made with high-quality plastic that shows remarkable resistance against cracks, scratches, and breaks, ensuring long-term use. This 175L freezer has electronic controls that let you adjust the cooling temperatures to suit the storage requirements.
Haier HFZ175 freezer comes in a white colour that seamlessly blends with a wide scope of kitchen appliances and complements most indoor themes. Ideal for domestic households, shared apartments, supermarkets, and retail stores, this vertical freezer can easily fit into large as well as slightly small spaces.
- Optimum Capacity: The upright freezer has a total capacity of 175L. It features multiple drawers that offer ample room for everyday essentials, beverages, frozen foods, meat, groceries, and more.
- Temperature Control: Haier HFZ175 freezer has a manual defrost function with electronic controls that offer the flexibility of defrosting the appliance whenever required.
- Durable Drawers: Easy to clean and maintain, this white vertical freezer includes see-through plastic drawers that enhance visibility and makes clean-up a breeze.
- Reversible Door: Carefully designed to suit a wide scope of layouts and interior settings, this freestanding freezer comes with a reversible door that can be installed for left-side or right-side opening.
- Smart Installation: This 175L freezer occupies a small footprint, offering vertical storage space. It can fit into compact and low clearance spaces without interrupting other appliances.
- Finish Colour: White
- Freezer Type: Upright Freezer
- Height (mm): 1435 mm
- Width (mm): 550 mm
- Depth (mm): 580 mm
- Freezer Volume (L): 175 L
- Default Door Hinge: Right
- Reversible Door: Yes
OTHER FEATURES -
- Manual Defrost: Yes
- Requires Plumbing: No
- Temperature Control: Manual
- 6 x Plastic Freezer Drawers
- Handle Design: Recessed
ENERGY EFFICIENCY -
- Energy Star Rating: 2 Stars
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Frost Control||Manual Defrost|
|Freezer Volume (L)||175|
|Default Door Hinge||Right|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Ice and Water||No Dispenser|
|Freezer Type||Upright Freezer|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Haier HFZ175 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.