Haier 54cm Freestanding Cooker
Haier has carved a niche in the electronics industry with its cutting edge appliances that offer reliable performance and blend well with most interior themes. The brand has introduced the HOR54S5CW1 cooker which is a multifunctional appliance with a 60L electric oven and 4-burner cooktop. Ideal for busiest kitchen, this electric cooker allows you to prepare an assortment of the menu, making multitasking a breeze. The electric oven has 5 pre-installed cooking functions that make it easy to prepare different kinds of dishes. It is equipped with an adjustable shelf with 5 height positions that create ample room for large platters and baking trays. The electric stove features 4 hot plates that are placed at a convenient distance allowing for simultaneous use. It allows you to prepare dishes in bulk volumes to serve large gatherings at home.
Haier HOR54S5CW1 54cm cooker is designed with safety in mind. The electric oven incorporates a triple glazed door the remains safe for the touch even when the appliance is operating at high temperatures, making it safe to work around. The freestanding cooker is a statement addition for kitchens, it features a subtle white finish that complements a wide scope of interior themes.
- Multifunction Oven: With pre-installed cooking programs and a net capacity of 60L, this electric oven allows you to prepare a wide range of snacks, dishes, and confectionery. It features a see-through glass door that allows you to keep a check on the dishes while cooking.
- 4-Burner Cooktop: The most notable feature of the electric stove is that it allows you to simultaneously use all the hotplates. It is equipped with easy-to-use control knobs that enable heat adjustments.
- Bulk Cooking: This electric cooker is engineered to reduce your hassle of preparing multiple dishes. It allows you to use the oven and cooktop at the same time to prepare dishes in large quantities to serve big gatherings at home.
- Easy Maintenance: Haier HOR54S5CW1 freestanding cooker is easy to clean and maintain. The drop-down oven door provides easy access to the cooking cavity for hassle-free cleaning. The electric stove features a seamless hob design that can be wiped clean with a piece of cloth.
- Smart Installation: This 54cm cooker has a space-saving size and occupies a small footprint. It can easily fit in compact spaces without interrupting other kitchen appliances.
- Finish Colour: White
- Oven Type: Electric-Conventional Oven
- Oven Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Type: Solid Hotplates
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Height (mm): 850 mm
- Width (mm): 598 mm
- Depth (mm): 598 mm
- Oven Volume (L): 60 L
- Number of Burners or Cooking Zones: 4 Burners
COOKING ZONES -
- Left Front 1000W - 145mm
- Left Rear 1500W - 180mm
- Right Front 2000W - 180mm
- Right Rear 1000W - 145mm
OTHER FEATURES -
- Number of Functions: 5 (Top Heating, Conventional, Full Grill, Base Heat, Light)
- Control Type: Dial
- Grill Location: Integrated Electric Grill
- Number of Shelf Positions: 5
- Light Type: Halogen
- Internal Oven Light: Yes
- Storage Drawer: Yes
- One Piece Inner Glass Oven Door Panel: Yes
- Removable Oven Door: Yes
- Closed Door Grilling: Yes
- 4 x Levelling Feet with 5mm Adjustment
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Triple Glazed Door: Yes
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- 1 x Wire Rack
- 1 x Grill/Bake Tray
- 1 x Grill Insert
- 1 x 60mm Mini Splashback
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Connection Requirements: Needs to be Hardwired by a Qualified Electrician
- Connected Load: 7.5 KW
- Maximum Current Rating: 32 Amps
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Oven Volume (L)||60|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Grill Type||Integrated Grill|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Haier HOR54S5CW1 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.