Haier White 198L Top Mount Fridge
Combining a minimalistic aesthetics, spacious capacity with clever cooling solutions, Haier HRF220TW3 top mount fridge is an ideal pick for small and medium-sized families. It features a generous 198L capacity with adjustable storage shelves that lets you maximize space and neatly organize items. This 198L domestic refrigerator has built-in energy-efficient lights that emit a soft glow, illuminating every shelf and corner of the compartment, making it easy to search for the stored items. This 2 door refrigerator has a crisper drawer that keeps the produce fresh and crisp for longer, it can be easily removed to create additional storage space. Designed to suit every kitchen layout, the doors of this freestanding fridge can be installed for right and left side opening.
Haier HRF220TW3 top mount refrigerator has a frost-free freeze that eliminates the need for manual defrosting. It has an adjustable thermostat that helps in maintaining consistent temperatures to prolong the life of stored items.
- Optimum Capacity: Haier HRF220TW3 freestanding fridge features a generous capacity, offering enough space for storing upright bottles, condiments, eggs, meat, frozen food and much more.
- Interior Lights: Equipped with bright LED lights, this top mount fridge keeps the shelves, door baskets and drawers well kit, allowing you to easily scan through the items.
- Special Compartment: This white top mount fridge has a humidity-controlled vegetable bin that preserves the moisture and flavour for stored items.
- Easy Maintenance: This 2 door top mount domestic refrigerator has spill-poof shelves made with durable glass which can be sponged with a piece of a damp cloth, enabling hassle-free clean-up.
- Reliable Performance: The 198L domestic fridge works on a super-efficient compressor that produces negligible sound and prevents frost build to maintain consistent temperatures.
- Finish Colour: White
- Fridge Type: Top Mount Fridge
- Height (mm): 1420 mm
- Width (mm): 540 mm
- Depth (mm): 595 mm
- Refrigerator Volume (L): 198 L
- Default Door Hinge: Right
- Reversible Door: Yes
OTHER FEATURES -
- Adjustble Thermostat: Yes
- Frost Free Freezer: Yes
- Adjustable Glass Shelves: Yes
- Door Shelves: Yes
- Full Width Crisper Bin: Yes
- Humidity Controlled Crisper Bins: Yes
- LED Lighting: Yes
- Spill-proof Safety Glass Shelves: Yes
- Slide Out Storage Compartment: Yes
ENERGY STAR RATING -
- Energy Star Rating: 3.5 Stars
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Ice and Water||Ice and Water|
|Refrigerator Volume (L)||198|
|Frost Control||Forst Free|
|Freezer Volume (L)||54|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Type||Top Mount Fridge|
|Fridge Volume (L)||144|
|Default Door Hinge||Right|
|Energy Efficiency||3.5 Stars|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Haier HRF220TW3 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.