Haier 7kg Top Load Washing Machine
Haier presents a highly efficient 7Kg Washing Machine that is specifically designed and manufactured to ease the cleaning process. This smart washing machine not just looks aesthetically appealing, but offers an efficient performance too. The 7kg top-load machine is designed with a quick wash programs that help you wind up the laundry in the set time, before you head out for something urgent. The HWT70AW1 Top Load Washing Machine with a soft close lid is designed to protect your delicate silk and other fine fabric garments in the gentle wash cycle. The sleek and compact design of the smart washing machine takes up less floor area and thus, can be kept anywhere as per the space available.
Haier HWT70AW1 Top Load Washing Machine is designed with a wool tailored cleaning program that helps to wash the woollens safely without damaging the fabric. This machine uses a pulsating wash action for a gentle wash and to spread clothing evenly through the drum, this helps in more effective clean. The top-load washing machine is an ideal fit for most of the modern and contemporary homes.
- Delicate Wash: Keep your clothes completely safe with the delicate wash program in this washing machine. This will keep the silk and other soft fabrics from damaging during the washing process.
- Soft-close Lid: The 7kg top-load machine is designed with a durable and sturdy one-piece tempered glass lid that is designed with a soft-close mechanism, which makes it safe to be used and avoids accidental slamming, perfect for hands-free operation.
- Quick Wash: If you have a small load of clothes then, go for the quick wash program that will help you manage it much faster and in less period. So, no waiting time.
- Smart Design: It is perfect for medium-sized households and is designed with a pulsating option that helps in gentle washing and spreading the clothes evenly in the drum for thorough washing. The compact design of the machine makes it easier to place it anywhere.
- Wool Program: Haier top-load washer will take care of the woollens with the wool program that is specifically designed to wash the winter fabrics gently and without letting them shrink abruptly.
WELS Model Name: HWT70AW1, WELS REGISTRATION NUMBER: C01343, WELS Star Rating: 3.5, Water consump.(per wash): 86, Water consump.(per kilogram of clothes washed): normal, 9 min spin, water level max, warm
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||7|
|Water Star Rating||3.5|
|Motor Type||Conventional Motor|
|Washer Type||Top Load Washer|
|Height With Lid Open (mm)||1295|
|Energy Star Rating Wash||2|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||650|
|Water Inlets||Hot and Cold|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Haier HWT70AW1 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.