Hisense 55R7 55" Series 7 UHD ULED TV
Hisense brings to your house the latest Series 7 LED TV that enhances your in-house entertainment. Part of Hisense 2019 ULED range, the TV delivers smooth, fluid picture quality that is full of colours, clarity and striking contrast. The 55R7 TV is just what you need to set up your home theatre system and creating 3D environment in your house.
This is a 55 Inch LED TV with features such as Dolby Vision HDR, Dolby Atmos, Wide Colour Gamut, 10 Bit Colour and Ultra Local Dimming, providing a stunningly realistic picture. Hisense Series 7 TV introduces VIDAA U3.0 AI with Voice control Technology. The Smart TV has never been this easier to use. The 55R7 LED TV utilizes LCD screens with LED backlighting.
- Alexa Compatible: The 55 Inch smart TV is compatible with Amazon Alexa that lets you control your TV. Now switch channels, control inputs, and change the volume hands-free.
- VIDAA U3.0 AI: The Series 7 TV introduces a new feature VIDAA U3.0 AI that uses Voice Control Technology to give you enhanced connectivity, faster booting time, and smarter user interface that is open for complete customization. This feature allows your TV to deliver recommendations straight from the home screen.
- Wide Colour Gamut: This LED TV by Hisense delivers over a billion colours for a realistic viewing experience. Equipped with new Hi-View Engine, the TV gives 100% colour gamut measured to BT.709 standard. So even when receiving even signals, the TV can still display natural picture with authentic and vivid colours.
- Ultra-Local Dimming: This feature applies different contrast improvements on different regions across the panel simultaneously. This gives better contrast performance in both detail areas and across the TV panel.
- Dolby Audio and Visual: The Dolby Vision HDR allows you to optimize every second of what you watch, adjust the brightness, colour and contrast automatically by expanding the colour palette and contrast range. On the other hand, Dolby ATMOS takes you into the story with its moving audio that flows all around you with breathtaking realism.
- Brand: Hisense
- Model Number: 55R7
- Finish Colour: Black/Silver
- Finish Colour Description: Silver Bezel and Stand with Black Backing
- Height (mm): 776 mm
- Width (mm): 1230 mm
- Depth (mm): 52 mm
- Weight (kg): 18 Kg
- Accessories included: Remote Control, Batteries, User Manual
- Notes: Voice Control Available Through Google Assistant and Alexa. Currently Compatible with Alexa. Google Assistant Compatibility and Full Built In Alexa Coming 2nd Half 2019
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Years
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Screen Technology: ULED
- Screen Size: 55 Inch
- HD Type: Ultra HD- 4K
- Refresh Rate: 200 Hz
- Lighting Technology: Back Lit
- Local Dimming: Full Array
- Wide Colour Gamut
- Recommended Viewing Distance (cm): 165 cm
- Speaker Channels: 2 Ch
- Total Power (RMS): 20 Watts
- Playback: Dolby Vision
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- USB File Playback
- USB Playback Formats: AVI, MP4, MKV, JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, MP3
Smart Home Compatibility
- Google Assistant: Compatible
- Amazon Alexa Compatible
- Operating System: VIDAA U3.0 AI
- Processor: Quad Core
- FreeView+ Compatibility
- Netflix Compatibility
- Stan Compatibility
- Streaming Services
- Android App
- iOS App
- Display Mirroring
- Composite In
- HDCP Version: 2.2
- HDMI Ports (IN): 4
- HDMI Version: 2.0
- RF Connection In
- USB Ports: 2
- USB Type: 2.0
- Digital Optical Audio Out
- Headphone Out
- Height with Stand: 776 mm
- Width with Stand: 1230 mm
- Depth with Stand: 218 mm
- Weight with Stand: 18.7 kg
- Stand Size (W x D): 1230 x 776 mm
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 853 x 1374 x 145 mm
- Package Weight (kg): 23.5 kg
- VESA Mount: 400 x 200
- Wall Mount Screw Type Required: M6
- Wall Mount Screw Length Required: 10 - 12 mm
- TV Energy Star Rating: 5.0 Stars
- Energy Consumption(kWh/annum): 336
|Wide Colour Gamut||Yes|
|High Dynamic Range (HDR)||Yes - HDR|
|Wall Mount Screw Length Required||10 - 12 mm|
|Wall Mount Screw Type Required||M6|
|Amazon Alexa Compatible||Yes|
|Speaker Channels (Ch)||2|
|Lighting Technology||Back Lit|
|Package Dimensions (H x W x D)||853 x 1374 x 145 mm|
|HDMI Ports (IN)||4|
|Stand Size (W x D)||1230 x 776 mm|
|Refresh Rate||200 Hz|
|Recommended Viewing Distance (cm)||165|
|VESA Size||400 x 200|
|Package Weight (Kg)||23.5|
|Local Dimming||Full Array|
|Digital Optical Audio Out||Yes|
|HD Type||Ultra HD|
|Operating System||VIDAA U3.0 AI|
|Total Power (RMS)||20 Watts|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Hisense 55R7 is covered by 3 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.