Counted among the leading manufacturers and suppliers of electronics, Hisense continues to develop innovative appliances with modern aesthetics. Hisense 58S5 58 Inch TV is designed to offer a cinematic experience. It delivers exceptional image quality with a wide gamut of colour and high contrast ratio. Everything you watch is automatically upgraded into a stunning 4K resolution. This Ultra High Definition TV features built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant that allows you to remotely control Wi-Fi enabled compatible home appliances with your voice commands directly from your living room. It offers access to Audible Collection, Google Photos, Amazon Prime, and various other applications, opening the doors to the world of entertainment.
Hisense 58S5 4K TV uses state-of-the-art image processing technologies to enhance the colour and contrast ratio without washing out the brightness level. It is backed by an innovative processor that eliminates motion smoothing and blur, especially during fast-paced video streaming.
- Supreme Picture Quality: Hisense 58 Inch TV features millions of pixels that bring out the details and enhances colours to deliver realistic and naturally crisp images. The streamed content is upgraded to a 4K resolution, frame by frame to offer an immersive viewing experience.
- Voice Assistants Compatible: The smart 58S5 TV comes with intelligent voice recognition that allows you to search for content with your voice commands, relieving you of complicated typing. With Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, you can easily operate compatible home devices and appliances while enjoying your favourite shows.
- Smart Technology: Hisense 4K TV uses advanced image processing technologies to upscale the content based on the genre. It uses Super Contrast to orchestrate the details between lightest as well as darkest areas of the big screen to elevate your visual experience.
- RemoteNow Application: Hisense 4K UHD TV is compatible with the RemoteNow smartphone application that allows you to wirelessly connect your mobile phones or tablets with the Television screen to stream your favourite movies or shows.
- Operating System: This Ultra High Definition TV works on the VIDAA U operating system that uses artificial intelligence to provide you with a simplified interface along with Universal search functionality.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Series: Series 5
- Height (mm): 812 mm
- Width (mm): 1292 mm
- Depth (mm): 233 mm
- Weight (kg): 17.5 kg
ADDITIONAL DIMENSIONS -
- Height - without Stand (mm): 749 mm
- Width - without Stand (mm): 1292 mm
- Depth - without Stand (mm): 68 mm
- Weight - without Stand (kg): 17 kg
- Power Cord Length (cm): 155cm
- VESA Size: 400 x 200
- Wall Mount Screw Size: M6
- TV Technology: LED
- HD Type: Ultra HD 4K
- Screen Size (Inch): 58 Inch
- Resolution: 3840 X 2160
- Motion Rate: 100 Hz
- Backlight Source: Direct Lit
- Colour Depth Bit: 8bit+FRC
- Power Indicator: Yes
- Receiving Systems (Analog): PAL-D/K, B/G, I SECAM-D/K, B/G
- Receiving Systems (Digital): DVB-T/T2, DVB-C
- Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision and Double-D Symbol
- Full Array Local Dimming Pro: Yes
- Color Technology: Precision Color
- Upscaling Engine: 4K AI
- Wide Colour Gamut: Yes
- Supported File Formats: FAT/FAT32/NTFS
CONVIENIENCE FEATURES -
- Processor: Quad Core
- High Dynamic Range (HDR): HDR10 wigh HLG
- Operating System: VIDAA 3.0 Smart TV
- Compatibility: Freeview+, Web Browser, RemoteNow Smartphone App Supported, Anyview, Streaming Services
- HEVC (H.265) Decoder: Yes
- Works with Alexa: Yes
- Works with Google Assistant: Yes
- On/Off Timer: Yes
- Sleep Timer: Yes
AUDIO FEATURES -
- Sound Output (RMS): 20W (2 x 10W)
- Number of Speakers: 2
- Automatic Volume Level: Yes
- Audio Equalizer: Yes
- ARC: Yes
- Dolby Atmos: Yes
- Dolby Digital: Yes
- Audio Enhancement: DTS Studio Sound
LOCK FEATURES -
- Parental Rating Lock: Yes
- Program Lock: Yes
- Submenu Lock, including Tuning Lock: Yes
- Keyboard Lock: Yes
- Maximum Volume Lock: Yes
- HDMI: Yes - 3
- USB Ports: Yes - 2
- USB Version: 2.0
- Ethernet: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- AV In: Yes
- Power Input: Yes
- Headphone Output: Yes
- Digital Audio Output: Yes
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- Base Stand
- Quick Setup Guide
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Remote Control
- Power Cord
- 4 x Screws
ENERGY EFFICIENCY -
- Energy Star Rating: 5 Stars
- Power Supply (V): AC 100-120V~50/60 Hz
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.5W
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years
- Warranty Note: 3 Years Warranty.
- Note: Not intended or designed for commecial use.
|High Dynamic Range (HDR)||HDR10|
|MAXIMUM Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Motion Rate (Hz)||100|
|VESA Size||400 x 200|
|HD Type||Ultra HD|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Hisense 58S5 is covered by 3 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.