Hisense 144L White Chest Freezer
The technology driving electronics continue to evolve and global brands like Hisense are a part of this evolution. Packed with innovative features and exceptional aesthetics, Hisense HR6CF144 freezer chest offers optimum storage space while blending well with other appliances. It comes in an elegant shade of white that complements most décor themes. Featuring a gross capacity of 144L, this freeze chest offers ample room for storing beverages, frozen foods, and other items. It includes an adjustable wire rack that allows you to neatly organize edibles. Suitable for domestic households, retail stores, supermarkets as well as shared apartments, this 144L chest freezer is equipped with a user-friendly lid that enables you to easily take out or scan that stored items.
Hisense HR6CF144 deep freezer is equipped with a drain that paves the way for excess water to flow away. It allows you to easily clean the chest freezer for maintaining the necessary hygienic conditions for storing food. Featuring a compact design, this white chest freezer can easily fit in large as well as slightly small spaces.
- Optimum Capacity: Offering plenty of space for storing groceries, beverages, frozen foods, and other items, this chest freezer features a gross capacity of 144L. It has a space-saving design, so you can place it in the corners of your kitchen, lobby, or even basement.
- Convenient Storage: This 144L freezer chest comes with a wire basket that allows you to store and organize edibles neatly. The basket can be easily adjusted to accommodate large containers or beverage bottles.
- Temperature Controls: Hisense HR6CF144 freezer features user-friendly controls that can be easily adjusted to meet the storage requirements.
- Easy Maintenance: Engineered with a water drain, the deep freezer makes clean-up easy and convenient. The wide-open door offers access to the freezer cavity for quick and hassle-free cleaning.
- Smart Installation: This white 144L deep freezer chest has a space-saving design that makes it suitable for large, compact, or even low clearance spaces. It adds an extra freezer space to your kitchens without interrupting other home appliances.
- Finish Colour: White
- Freezer Type: Chest Freezer
- Height (mm): 859 mm
- Width (mm): 625 mm
- Depth (mm): 559 mm
- Freezer Volume (L): 145 L
- Door Opening: Top
- Reversible Door: No
OTHER FEATURES -
- Frost Free: Yes
- Door Open Alarm: Yes
- Adjustable Wire Rack: Yes
ENERGY EFFICIENCY -
- Energy Star Rating: 4 Stars
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years
- Warranty Note: 3 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Ice and Water||No Dispenser|
|Freezer Type||Chest Freezer|
|Freezer Volume (L)||144|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Hisense HR6CF144 is covered by 3 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.