Hisense White 243L Upright Freezer
Hisense continues to lead the market by launching technology-driven home appliances. The company has added HRAF242 upright freezer in its product range. With the capacity of 243 litres, the freezer easily accommodates a large number of edibles, vegetables, meat, and poultry products. It includes easy-to-clean glass shelves to organize food perfectly. The height of the shelves in the freezer can be adjusted to organize a large amount of food conveniently. Reversible door design of this spacious freezer allows easy placement in any corner of the kitchen. The temperature of the compartment can be adjusted according to the exterior environment.
The HRAF242 freezer features a fine white finish that boasts the appearance and blends with the kitchen interior. Fruit and vegetable crisper of the freezer unit keeps the groceries fresh, increasing their life. Rolling back castors of upright large freezer gives you the freedom to move the unit from one place to another. The recessed door handle provides an elegant look to the freezer and saves space.
- Smooth Finish: With the white finish, the single door freezer adds elegance to the interior settings of your kitchen. Sleek design freezer ensures easy placement in the compact spaces.
- Spacious: 173 litres capacity of the upright white freezer allows you to conveniently store a large number of beverages, meats, vegetables. It is designed to cater to the storage needs of medium and large-sized families.
- Reversible Door: The domestic freezer features a reversible door with hidden hinges that give you the freedom to place it anywhere in the kitchen without obstructing other equipment.
- Vegetable Crisper: The dedicated drawer of a large freezer is equipped with a humidity control feature to keep the fruits and vegetables fresh for a longer time.
- Temperature Control: The electronic temperature control of the sleek freezer feature allows you to adjust the cooling as per the requirement.
- Finish Colour: White
- Finish Colour Description: White Enamel Finish
- Freezer Type: Upright Freezer
- Height (mm): 1434 mm
- Width (mm): 550 mm
- Depth (mm): 557 mm
- Weight (Kg): 50 Kg
- Freezer Volume (L): 243 L
- Default Door Hinge: Right
- Reversible Door: Yes
OTHER FEATURES -
- Frost Free: Yes
- Door Open Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Control: Manual
- Light Type: None
- Drawers: 5 x Slideout
- Handle Type: Recessed
- Adjustable Front Legs: Yes
- Voltage (V): 220-240V
ENERGY EFFICIENCY -
- Energy Star Rating: 3 Stars
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years
- Warranty Note: 3 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Frost Control||Frost Free|
|Freezer Volume (L)||243|
|Default Door Hinge||Right|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Ice and Water||No Dispenser|
|Freezer Type||Upright Freezer|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Hisense HRAF242 is covered by 3 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.