Inalto 60cm Curved Glass Canopy Rangehood
Inalto is reputed for designing cutting-edge appliances with classy aesthetics that integrates well with a wide scope of decor themes and ensure reliable performance. Inalto ARGC60BTS canopy hood efficiently exhausts odours, fumes, smoke, combustion, heat, and grease from the indoor air. It has 4 different speed settings which can be easily adjusted as and when required to suit the exhaust requirements. This 60cm rangehood can exhaust up to 1000 m3 of air per hour. It is equipped with two LED lights that brilliantly illuminate the kitchen platform, waiving the need for additional lighting. This kitchen hood features stainless steel baffle filters which can be quickly removed and run through a dishwasher cycle for clean-up.
Inalto ARGC60BTS 60cm chimney hood has a sleek and stylish design with a glass pane that adds a hint of modern-eclectic vibe to the settings. It works on a centrifugal motor that ensures uninterrupted performance and can be relied on for longer serviceable life.
- Classy Design: Inalto ARGC60BTS exhaust hood is designed to complement vintage as well as modern interior settings. It has a minimalistic design that offers a hint of grace whilst blending well with other appliances.
- Efficient Exhaust: Engineered to keep the indoor air clean and free from dust, smoke, fumes, heat, and unwanted particles, this 60cm rangehood boasts an extraction capacity of 1000m3 per hour. It has 4 variable speed settings that offer complete control over the exhaust function.
- Bright Illumination: Featuring 2 LED lights, the canopy rangehood that provides optimum light on the kitchen platform or cooktop area, eliminating the need for switching on additional kitchen lights.
- Easy Maintenance: This glass chimney hood comes with stainless steel filters that make clean-up a breeze. You can easily remove the filter and rinse with water to get rid of any grease or dirt particles.
- Powerful Performance: Backed by a centrifugal motor, the 60cm chimney hood ensures long-term performance. The motor has a die-cast aluminium housing that protects it against abrasive factors, ensuring smooth operation.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Finish Colour Description: Stainless Steel and Glass Finish
- Rangehood Type: Canopy Rangehood
- Rangehood Classification: 60cm
- Height (mm): 1014 mm
- Width (mm): 600 mm
- Depth (mm): 500 mm
- Weight (Kg): 13 Kg
AIR EXTRACTION -
- Max Air Flow: 1000 m3/hr
OTHER FEATURES -
- Pressure Die Cast Aluminium Motor: Yes
- Speeds: 3 Speeds
- Control Type: Touch
- Light Type: LED
- 2 x LED Lights
- Dishwasher Safe Stainless Steel Baffle Filter: Yes
- Motor Type: Centrifugal
- Ducting Location: Top
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Max Decibel Rating (dBa): 65 dBa
- Maximum Current Rating: 10 Amps
- Voltage (V): 220-240 V
- Frequncy (Hz): 50/60 Hz
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- Expandable 150mm Ducting Adapter
- Fasterners and Wall Plugs
- 2 x Stainless Steel Flue Pieces (Upper + Lower)
- Wall Brackets
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Installation||Requires Qualified Electrician|
|Number of Fans||1|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Operating Mode||Ducted Only|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Inalto ARGC60BTS is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.