Creating an incredible balance of innovative features, reliable performance, and safety, Inalto ICGG604W gas stove is a graceful addition to your home appliances. It features Italian-styled Sabaf burners in different sizes that easily accommodates small as well as large cooking pots, pans, and griddles. The gas on glass cooking stove enables the simultaneous use of all burners, making multitasking easy. Each burner is equipped with an easy-to-use control knob that allows you to adjust the flame to suit the cooking requirements. This glass cooktop incorporates heavy-duty trivets that keep the cookware stable, offering ease of use and reducing the chances of any mishaps. Made with top-grade cast iron, the trivets exhibits excellent resistance against normal abrasive factors, ensuring superior durability.
Inalto ICGG604W 60cm cooking stove features a seamless design that makes cleaning a breeze. The toughened tempered glass surface is sure to add a bit of modern-eclectic vibe to your kitchens. This 60cm gas stove is embedded with a flame failure device that halts the supply if the flame is accidentally extinguished, making it safe to work around.
- Burner Layout: Inalto ICGG604W gas cooktop features four burners that are strategically located to enable simultaneous use. The control knobs are placed in front for easy access.
- Classy Aesthetics: Designed to complement all kinds of kitchen themes, this 60cm cooking stove comes in elegant black colour. It features a toughened glass surface that makes clean-up a breeze.
- Flame Adjustments: Equipped with user-friendly control knobs, the glass cooktop lets you adjust the flame to high or low as per the cooking requirements.
- Durable Construction: The 60cm gas on glass cooktop features a toughened glass surface and cast iron trivets that respond better to normal wear and tear, ensuring long term performance.
- Safe User Experience: This 4-burner cooktop with wok burner is equipped with a flame failure device that which curbs the supply to the burner if the flame is extinguished with a gush or air or overflowing pot.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Cooktop Type: Gas Cooktop
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Cooktop Classification: 60cm
- Height (mm): 110 mm
- Width (mm): 600 mm
- Depth (mm): 510 mm
- Weight (Kg): 14.1 Kg
OTHER FEATURES -
- Cooktop Burners: 4 Burners
- Burner: 1 Wok Burner
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Cast Iron: Trivets
- Control Type: knobs
- Safety: Flame Failure Device
- Burner Output
- Wok Burner: 1 x 3.6 kW
- Semi-rapid Burners: 2 x 1.75 kW
- Auxilliary Burner: 1 x 1.0 kW
- Easy to Clean Black Glass
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Electrical Connection Type: 10A Plug & Lead
- Voltage: 220-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Single Phase Power: Yes
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- LPG Conversion Kit
- LPG Test Point
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years
- Warranty Note: 3 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Inalto ICGG604W is covered by 3 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.